Gameloft / inappropriate banning of players
Gameloft has apparently implemented a practice of banning players "for suspicious activity" without providing any details about what activity resulted in this unilateral decision.in my case, after months of playing Gameloft's Gangstar Vegas game, I accumulated a fair amount of in-game credits. So far, Gameloft has not provided any details about why I was banned, but I could only speculate my in-game credit balance might have triggered some arbitrary metric that resulted in my account being unfairly and inappropriately flagged. I do not use cheats or otherwise violate Gameloft's terms and conditions, and Gameloft should be able to review the activity on its game servers to verify that the activity on my account is consistent with normal gameplay.
I would STRONGLY recommend to anyone who might consider putting money into a Gameloft game to NEVER EVER fall into this trap. AVOID GAMELOFT PRODUCTS!!! Just imagine the frustration of putting time and money to progress in a game only to have your account unfairly banned without reasonable cause.
More Gameloft Complaints & Reviews
- Gameloft - unauthorized payment 
- Gameloft - unauthorised subscription 
- Gameloft Order And Chaos Online - charges made for orders not made 
- Gameloft - march of empires imperial game bug! 
- Gameloft - scam 
- Gameloft - unfair customer service decision
- Googlegameloft - scam!!!
- Gameloft - I am complaining about blitz bridge I got banned for no reason
- Gameloft - disney's magic kingdom
- Gameloft - war effort solo event on 2018-09-29.