Gameloft / illegal deduction in cell phone balance
Today I have opened the installed game in my samsung duos (no multimedia) and without any notification/message on the screen, 50 Rs are deducted. I have asked with the idea customer care regarding this but they are not filing my complaint and said I have purchased the game from your mobile. I told so many times that I have not purchased any game but they are not listening me. Since the game is just a normal game which was installed on my mobile from so many years and never play these games before. Today I have just open the game and there was not popup/message appear on screen for buying the game but the amount was deducted without my consent. I have open the game and immediately close it by the phone disconnect button. I have got a message regarding downloading the game. Also I have not downloaded the same because in my phone there is no internet connection also. I have attached the screen shot for your kind reference. I am really disappointed with the services of Idea and nobody from the idea customer care team is addressing me. I have file a complaint in consumer forum. The grievance number is 1142267 against this complaint.
I have attached the screenshot for your ready reference.
Request you to please review my case and help me in refunding the amount. My cell phone number from where the amount is deducted is [protected].
More Gameloft Complaints & Reviews
- Gameloft - unauthorized payment 
- Gameloft - unauthorised subscription 
- Gameloft Order And Chaos Online - charges made for orders not made 
- Gameloft - march of empires imperial game bug! 
- Gameloft - inappropriate banning of players 
- Gameloft - unfair customer service decision
- Googlegameloft - scam!!!
- Gameloft - I am complaining about blitz bridge I got banned for no reason
- Gameloft - disney's magic kingdom
- Gameloft - war effort solo event on 2018-09-29.