GameLiquidation / Bad service

This company repeatedly mentions quick shipping on their ebay site and their web page. I haven't seen any of it. I've never got a response from them other than automated emails telling me that they received my message and someone would get back to me within 24-72 hours. They never have. I have started a dispute through paypal and am hoping this can be resolved soon. Anyone purchasing through this company beware.

Ja

Comments

• Ok
      13th of Jul, 2009

OKC Auction Services LLC was founded to fill a need for many businesses that purchase items through Government Liquidation auctions. With the recent regionalization of services centers, GL is now shifting a large portion of the auctions to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Columbus, Ohio national warehouses.
    It is out business to coordinate with GL personnel, schedule, Pick up, pack / prepare for shipment, consolidate, weigh, warehouse for full truckloads, do inspections, and provide freight services for our customers, . We use our own assets (personnel, trucks trailers, forklifts, pallet scales, machine stretch wrappers, warehouses etc. and don’t farm it out to someone else.
    Please visit us at www.okcauctions.com or call 405-823-3744 to see how we can help solve all your Government Liquidations services needs.
    Regards,