Gamelee / Fraudsters and idiots

United States Review updated:

I had almost the exact same experience as Gtroxel above except my order was for 5000 gold. They initially delivered 3000g within 24 hours and said I'd get the rest soon. It has been over 3 weeks now and I still haven't seen the rest of my gold! I have exchanged several (at least 30 e-mails, no exaggeration) with them and they have continuously lied to me that the gold will be delivered soon and how their guys never stop working to collect the gold. I have demanded my money back and they have said that if the gold isn't delivered within a reasonable time, I would get my money back. I asked what a reasonable time was and they wouldn't give me an answer. Their website states most deliveries will be completed in 15-30 minutes and on rare occasions, it would take 24 hours. HAHAHAHA! What a blatant lie! 3 weeks and a day now and all I keep is getting more excuses. I made the mistake of posting a complaint on PayPal about them and then withdrew it (you can't file a complaint again with PayPal once you withdraw your complaint, I found out afterwards) because they stated that they were going to deliver to me very soon. That was two weeks ago. How screwed up is that? Buyer beware!!!
Va

Comments

Va
  2nd of Oct, 2008

Gamelee - Awful customer service
Gamelee
gamelee.com

Gamelee has taken 8days to deliver me 1k gold, needless to say i am pissed, i HIGHLY recommend that NO ONE use their service, not to mention they're customer service is horrible, they don't respond to why its ting so long, they just keep asking for the same info, like they didn't database it the first 5 times i gave it to em... They even had an in game person to deliver it to me, BUTthe *** left as i was on my way to him and they have not responded to me since, these people do NOT know how to please consumers, or do reasonable business... to make a long story short, DON'T DO BUSINESS with these assclown, unless of course you want to be too old to see the computer screen by the time these jerks deliver to you.
Ke
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Ok you need to stop complaining and do your own in game work. You admit to breaking your games TOS, and want to complain.
Go
  20th of Nov, 2008
call your credit card company if thats linked to your paypal account or, give blizzard the name of the character who gave you the gold, so it gets confiscated
Gl
  26th of Apr, 2009

Gamelee - poor service
Gamelee

We ordered 10k gold from them as well and did not receive it. After 24 hours I disputed the purchase with paypal and began the mediation process. They tried several times to tell me that if I closed the dispute they would deliver my gold shortly. After 7 days of "mediation" (a.k.a. being told they were very sorry and would deliver soon) I escalated the dispute to paypal for a resolution. Paypal promptly settled in my favor and I am currently awaiting the refund now. Great job Paypal!!!
Wo
  13th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company has fruadulently misrepresented itself by selling products that it has no possession or legal right to. their customer service will always tell you the same, tired, old lines: "we are hurrying your order", "we need more time", "please be patient", etc. It has been over 8 days for my order. I will not ever use their services again, even if they claim to be the "cheapest" around. as for the person telling us to go get it ourselves, not everyone has time to do this. some of the people who play the game have lives utside of the game. Jobs, families, Friends... you know, real world stuff. therefore we cannot committ ourselves to the time it takes for us to make gold in game.