Game Tech / Scam and cheating!

Bothell, VA, United States Review updated:
4.8

Gameim.com is selling gold they do not have. They refuse to deliver large order that I ever made. Do not buy on www.gameim.com any more.
Ad

Comments

Ju
  4th of Feb, 2008
I also purcased a large order for game currency from GAMEIM.com, they do not have the gold that they said they did, and it's been 15 days and haven't refunded me. So i went to their live support pretending to be visitor asking them if they had game gold i was looking for and they said yes. so i said ok i ordered 10 days ago, can you come in game and trade me, and they said "sorry, we are collecting now". 4 days later still no game gold and no refund.
Ja
  16th of Feb, 2008
I have also run into this problem. I ordered some too and nothing was delivered.
I want everyone to know!
Let's make sure people know who these idiots are.
I am in the process of getting my money back from paypal.

They had the nerve to ask for my photo id and credit card info. YEAH! Because I'm as stupid as you and want to put myself in an idtenity theft situation!

F*** that!
St
  22nd of Feb, 2008
GameIM.com is an absolutely horrendous company and I wouldn't trust them in the future. I purchased credits for IMVU two days ago. When I didn't receive anything within the 24 hour time period advertised on their home page, I raised my PayPal issues with them and started the complaint process. They responded by telling me they were still gathering the credits and asked me to be patient. I've told them that if I don't receive the 80,000 credits for which I paid $32.28, I'll have no choice but to escalate the issue with PayPal to ensure my refund.

Please don't be fooled everyone. They are completely unprofessional and not worth your time!
Ad
  13th of Mar, 2008
I too have bought lineage 2 gold 200 mill adena,before buying i said do you have stock and they said yes, but after i paid my money they said they had no stock and there still collecting, GAMEIM are a bunch of LIERS!!! never buy online currency from them. http://www.gameim.com/ where we get you money and nothing in return!!!
Bi
  21st of Mar, 2008
Iv'e Been Robbed Aswell... I Paid For Fly For Fun And Got Nothing!

I'm Going to Spam ALL The Online Forums About Their Con, And i Recommend Everyone Elese to do The Same.
Gi
  26th of Mar, 2008
i also was scammed 34 $ for 300 mil penya for flyff. i payed 25 days ao after a live chat sessione said they would deliver within 20 minutes, now 20 days have passed and i have seen no money, i have menaced to get a refund from paypal and also advertise not to buy from them in the game with an 24 hrs open shop. i have given the m 4 more days then i will file a report for what itr's worth
do not buy from game in or from flyffpenya.com they are both owned by jiandan international, a bunch of chinese scammers. next time i will buy i will do some research beforehand
saluti
gianfranco steri,
italy
Mr
  3rd of Apr, 2008
Http://www.vir4u.com Ripped me off. Have they ripped anyone else off?
I have tracked them down to using a few sites.. Here they are, NOTE! They are ALL SCAM SITES!! They will take your money and GIVE YOU NOTHING!!
E-MAIL: Vir4saleDo not share account info.
Http://www.vir4u.com
Http://www.Virus Virus! Red Alert!
Http://www.vir4s.net
Http://www.mmo4s.net
Http://www.buyrunegp.com
Http://www.rappelz-rupee.com
These are JUST A FEW they all belong to the same people.

Just Google either their E-mail VIR4SALEDo not share account info. or their Phone # 1-717-798-8052 (That dosent work) and most if not all of their sites will pop up. How can we let these international terrorists just steal our money like this!?!!

They have taken in thousands at least, where does this $$ go? I wonder? If you have been ripped off by these people PLEASE REPLY HERE and let me know! Together we can stop people like this from bilking thousands from innocent internet users.
Just to clarify the above post, do a good google search on those site names and you will find a list of complaints a mile long. These guys are obviously a rip off powerhouse, they tell you they have great LIVE Service.. well they do.. but will that get you what you paid for? No! they come up with excuse after excuse until you just go away.

Examp..

https://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/Virus Virus! Red Alert!.html

Simply google the e-mail [b]weneedsuggestDo not share account info.[/b]
Le
  12th of Apr, 2008
gameim should be banned from ever trading again there just a bunch of scammers NEVER buy from GAMEIM ever !!! i bought 100mill adena and never got my item i ask for a refund they would not give me one, WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM GAMEIM!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET A SINGLE PENNY FROM THEM
Ga
  23rd of Apr, 2008
Again, said they had things in stock which they in fact did not have. Trying to get a refund was ridiculously hard, after continuing hassle and promises like 'trust me plz' and 'sorry sur not in stock' and my favourite 'our workers are collecting for you'. If you were unlucky enough to order from them and already pay, just start the PayPal appeals process - you'll get your money back quicker. If you havn't ordered from them already - you've got more common sense than me thats for sure just by checking them out first, don't even touch them.

Piece and Peace,

Gavin
Ji
  20th of May, 2008
I purchase 20 million alz cabal money from gameim and they did delievered to me. I was so unpatient and make them hurry. I get my money after 20 minute of I payed.
Pi
  3rd of Jun, 2008
i purchased imvu credits before from them, and it was fine, but when i did it this time, IMVU seized the credits and sent me an email informing me that gameim used stolen credit cards and paypal accounts to buy the credits from IMVU and other vendors.

IMVU and the other vendors get screwed in the process because of getting chargebacks from the credit card companies and paypal, so they receive no actual payment and instead have to pay fees.

do not trust gameim, they are thieves and liars, and i would imagine this is how they acquire all of their funding.

i am opening a dispute with paypal, anf hope i can get some resolution, but i'm not holding my breathe.

- pixie
La
  9th of Jun, 2008
SERIOUSLY!!! GameIM.com totally screwed me over... they kept saying "we're collecting now" and then I found all these sites saying "Dont buy from them!"

Too late for most of us.

I kept harrassing them saying, "Give me my refund!" and they wouldn't and this one girl was like "-.- I'd be very mad too if i got no gold" and she sent me a "refund".

And so I thought "Aww, she was actually nice" but no. In the end I found out NONE OF IT EVEN WENT THROUGH PAYPAL.

They have my information!!

So I quickly contacted paypal about them, and then I contacted my bank who was awesome and said they'd refund me IT ALL. And so I got my money back.

And my banks says they will look into it and will prevent any further purcheses to my card from their company, but still.

Those ### screwed so many people over and will continue to do so if there isn't a way to get through to them.

I keep contacting them and they say, now this is an actual quote, "lol .. call you paypal to check about it. understand?"

Blah. Hopefully those @$$holes will be shut down sometime soon!!

They ruin the fun one could have with REAL merchants...
La
  13th of Jun, 2008
Well I am proud to say that after CONSISTANTLY harassing and then having my bank send notices, I got my refund.

Best thing to do I guess is to KEEP hassling them until they give you what you bought, or refund you. I made about 10 AIM (aol instant messanger) accounts and kept IMing their screen name (Gameimcom) telling them I demanded my refund.

Can you believe this conversation, though (this was on AIM):

Me: I'd like my refund

Gameimcom: already gave you the refund . so we have no business to do with you

Me: no I did not get a refund, so please refund me or give me my game credits

Gameimcom: that's no possible . understand ? already send the refund . well your want to scam us ? that's not useful

Me: but you scammed me first!

Gameimcom: well.. when we scamed you ?

Me: When you never went through my "paypal" because I dont have a paypal!

Gameimcom: lol .. you don't have paypal ?

Me: nope

Gameimcom: then .check your bank or your credit card company .

Me: But you said you charged my paypal, so how could I get a refund? Refund me to my bank or I will take legal action

Gameimcom: ### you . get out .

------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe the person said that. And then they BLOCKED me. So, I made a lot of more screen names and kept demanding a refund. Well, I got it :)

Unfortunately, I know a lot of people have been scammed and it may be too late to get their refund but, for future reference to those about to use GAMEIM.COM or who just have, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A REFUND!!!

Don't stop until you get your money back.
Ka
  1st of Jul, 2008
Gameim is a rip off.. and if you used paypal.. lodge a complaint about them.. i did.. and guess what.. now there emailing me and trying to compensate me for my time and to remove the complant. I feel like there harrassing me now... cause I have already blocked one of there agents and they keep comming back for more.

Everyone should lodge a complant about these guys and have them shut down!!
Iz
  4th of Jul, 2008
i dis agree. i bought 150 mil rappelz rupee from them last week. and they kept their promise. not more than 20 minutes after they confirm my purchase by phone and email, they deliver my order.

im not one of them. check my IP address. heck, call me if u want. +6281931046501 im just a satisfy customer. in fact next week im gonna buy another 150 mil from them.
Un
  8th of Jul, 2008
i used gameim and was fine to me i got my gold and everything the only thing that sucked was it took like 15 mins but other than that i have no problems
Da
  11th of Jul, 2008
Dont try anything with those scammers the main guy behind the frauds is
Name: gameim lee
• Gender: Male
• Birthday: May 26, 1986 (Age: 22)
• Location: China

I already notified paypal and im gonna post a complaint against them
also im thinking about taking a court order agaisnt them for attempting identity theft
Dont trust them
Jo
  26th of Aug, 2008
well i almost made an order for points but a freidn told me to google gameim to fins out who they really are thx fo the feedback
Ys
  7th of Sep, 2008
i would suggest everyone to install WOT (Web of Trust) - a firefox plug-in, which allow users to post their reviews regarding to sites. You could search this through google. good luck!
Dr
  18th of Sep, 2008
Ah shivers. I got 50mil from them fine. Now today i got 200mil but they keep saying "we are collecting"

sale2k@gameim.com says (5:27 p.m.):
Samantha~ says (5:28 p.m.):
It makes me sad cause I got 50mil the other day from you
Samantha~ says (5:28 p.m.):
so why not 200mil?
sale2k@gameim.com says (5:30 p.m.):
because we are out of stock
Samantha~ says (5:30 p.m.):
The lady said it would take 2 hours more awhile ago
sale2k@gameim.com says (5:31 p.m.):
in fact :$
sale2k@gameim.com says (5:31 p.m.):
our accounts got banned :$

What do I do >.>
My card isnt a credit card so it cannot go over if i have no money in there