Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za / incorrect pricing shelf vs till
Good day - this is a copy of an email sent on 21August, and resent a few times- now nearly 2 months and still no response. Have had same experience again!!
From: Liz Budge [mailto:[protected]@xloceanair.co.za]
Sent: 21 August 2018 12:51 PM
Subject: INCORRECT PRICING SHELF vs TILL
I would like to convey my disgust with the way that Game Stores charges more at the till than the price displayed on the shelf.
This has happened to me a number of times and on Sunday again.
I stopped the cashier and she had to go get the price of the shelf for 2 items
Tinned dog food - shelf price R16.99 - Till charged R23.99 - This is R7.00 more than marked price!!!
Dog pellets - shelf price R109.00 - Till charged R135
Another point is your advertised prices are also not correct on the shelf ie Boss tinned dog food - advertised at R14.99 - Shelf price R19.99
This time I am definitely going to social media etc with this - previously I only noticed when I got home and was told nothing could be done, this time I have the amended till slips as proof!!!
More Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.