Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za / extended warranty policy, repairs, time period.
I purchased a Hi sense 50" LED TV on 21/09/2013, with a extended warranty from Shelly beach Game.We had a problem with the power circuit board whilst it was under guarantee and Hi sense fixed the TV at our residence.We have again experienced the similar issue.We returned the unit on 21/02/2017 to Shelly game store and were informed that it would take up to 3 weeks.We phoned on the 14 March to enquire as to where our TV was as nobody had bothered to contact us.We were informed that they would contact us.We went to the store and were informed that they were waiting for a part.We were contacted by the manager and informed he would contact us within the following 2 days, it never happened, we made contact with them and were informed that they are waiting for a part.It is now the 2/04/2017, how long must I still wait ?.
More Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.