Game Asylum.com / Unresponsive, fraudulent

1 4155 Legion Ln, Unit 9, casper WyCasper, WY, United States
Phone: 303-417-8697/3074723332

I purchased (2) cordless dance pads to use w/PS2 from DDRUNIVERSE.COM but only one arrived (Dec '07). Upon contacting vis email numberous times (DDRUniverse had no phone number and contended they would have one by the end of February'08) they asked for my proof of purchase, were slow in responding, and when finally you 'bring them up to speed' the person you worked with is no longer there. By this time, we realize that the one pad we have is not working, not responsive, so I have an additional expense of returning it ($20). Next I proceed to relay the history to another employee who assured me he (TRISTAN Jackson) will correct the situation, and leads me to believe I have credit due. Until I tried to use the credit on the web site and it fails the test, and the company now refuses to repond to my emails. They have my $197 and I'm out this, and my return postage and many frustrating hours trying to resolve the situation- not to mention we don't even have any dance pad to enjoy. Their phone numer is now out of service, and according to the Casper, WY Chamber of Commerce, Game Asylum is no longer in business there.