Gambler / dry tobaco

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

for the past two months now I've been buying dry tobaco from these tobaco stores here in milwaukee. I try to exchange it and half to argue with these people. What kind of customer service are you selling? It's terrible. They know it is old, but keep selling it any way. Then just want the money, and don't care about exchanging and don't want to be responsible for the bad tobaco. It is very frustrating to make cigarettes with dry tobaco. I'm getting angry, but for now being nice about this. The tobaco can't go into the tube when it's old and rips the paper or falls out after making one.

Please send a response to:
kenb1@sbcglobal.net

• Alice farrier's Response, Mar 07, 2017

The tobacco was stale and full of stems it was hard to even roll a cigarette because it kept ripping the tubes which made me low on tubes

Ke

Comments

• Lo
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Gambler - Tobacco

Last 2 purchased short bags I have 33 tubes left and no tobacco
    lousway@hotmail.com

• Va
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Gambler - red round cigarette machine

This isn't an actual complaint. My machine is stuck open and I'm looking fir help.
    I've had this machine since 2008 and it's great! I've had to replace one part, the plastic tube thingy. And that was my fault. PLEASE HELP!

• Al
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Gambler - Tobacco
    Morgantown
    West Virginia

The tobacco was stale and I could not even roll cigarettes because it kept ripping the tubes which made me low on tubes and the tobacco was really dried out. I dried everything to save the tobacco to be able to use it but it was so dry it was not possible to save, I tried using a orange peel a price of potato peeling nothing work .