Gambler / Stale

United States, Indiana, Indianapolis Review updated:
I just started rolling my own cigarrettes not to long ago and just recently i bought filtered cigarrettes and a packing machine so i could do it all by myself. Not to mention it's the cheap route to go when ciggarettes went up to $6 dollar a pack. The day i bought Turkish lights a big bag of tobacco from a tobacco store located on Kentucky Ave, April 1st, 2009; to note it was the last bag they had, well i found myself packing dust. Usually when the tobacco is fresh it has strings of hair and this well it' s just stale when i bought it. To be quite frank my business with Gambler may be finished if they don't reimburst every last cent for the stale tobacco I purchased that one day. (basically in the packing machine you need fresh tobacco for it to completely pack and in this case that packing machine i bought is completely useless due to my inability to pack them:(.

D  16th of Apr, 2009 by
well, wouldnt have this problem if you were not killing people with your 2nd hand smoke..
N  11th of Jun, 2009 by
I purchaced a 8oz bag of non menthol tube cut tobacco that was extremely stale and full of stems. Unfortunately with the cost of tobacco being so high and paying almost $50.00 for this bag i had no choice but to smoke it. It was the nasty i have ever tasted.

very disappointed
A  11th of Jun, 2009 by
i had the same problem
N  5th of Sep, 2012 by
I bought the gambler tube cut turkish blend and it tasted just like menthol
N  16th of Jun, 2015 by
Gambler tobacco...dry as can be and a brand new bag I bought today won't seal so now I may as well put it in the oven because it will be that dry by morning. Looks like I'm SOL. Thanks, Republic Tobacco.
N  30th of Aug, 2015 by
I bought a 6 oz of. Gambler pipe tobacco, and there was more than half of the stalks in the bag. The last 3xs i have bought the tabacco it has been stale or way to many stalks. I can not afford pk cigs, so have to buy bags. They are regulars. Thank u and have a wonderfull day.
N  30th of Aug, 2015 by
I have been buying your product for many years and this bag I have bought I am very unhappy with it is stale and I can not smoke it if I keep getting bags like this I will go to another brand I would like something done about it. The UPC is 0 771063285 0
N  15th of Sep, 2015 by
I recently opened a bag and there was a strip of metal in it. I've been buying your product for some time now and have been satisfied except that recently they've been a little dryer than normal. I wish there was a way to send a picture to you of the metal.

Brandon Lemire