Galy Moving and Storage

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

moving company

They ruined several items totaling $3000+ and sent a check for $200! They claim that I picked the lower insurance, but I was never offered a type of insurance, only a price. I assumed they were fully insured. I am giving them this opportunity to pay the $3000 before I file a complaint with the insurance division of Colorado. They are required by law to offer all types of insurance and allow me to pick one. Until I got a check for nothing for the damages they admittedly caused I had no idea that I had options.

Galy Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and StorageGaly Moving and Storage

Updated by JEFFDEP, Oct 12, 2017
They ruined several items totaling $3000+ and sent a check for $200! They claim that I picked the lower insurance, but I was never offered a tyope of insurance, only a price. I assumed they were fully insured. I am giving them this opportunity to pay the $3000 before I file a complaint with the insurance division of Colorado. They are required by law to offer all types of insurance and allow me to pick one. Until I got a check for nothing for the damages they admittedly caused I had no idea that I had options.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree