Gallery Furniture / Bad Business
My sister in law bought me a Gallery Furniture Groupon for my birthday and I went to spend it yesterday. I picked out my item and went to purchase it and was denied because I was required to show my ID to use the Groupon. Unfortunately my sister in laws name was on it because she purchased the Groupon. I asked to speak to a manager and spoke to Jim McIngvale himself. He asked me what I was trying to purchase (a sofa table), thought about it, and said he would not honor it. He was obviously prepared to honor it if I it was going to make a big purchase but since it was a small piece of furniture, he had no interest. He was rude, indifferent, and I will never shop there again.
More Gallery Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Gallery Furniture - Awful experience 
- gallery furniture houston TX - poor pitiful customer service 
- Gallery Furniture Houston - Junk!
- Gallery Furniture - Interest paid or charge on a 'No Interest' Option Account
- Gallery Furniture of Houston - Defective mattress sales
- Gallery Furniture - purchased recliner