Galleon House Bed and Breakfast / The rooms were in awful state and the receptionist was rude with us
We stayed in Galleon House Bed and Breakfast for two nights and it was the worst place I have ever seen before. I was disgust with this place, because the mold was everywhere. It was people hairs in bathroom and on the beds. There were bugs and when we asked the receptionist to change the room and do something, she responded in very rude and disrespectful manner. We don’t advise this place, because these rooms are in terrible state.