Gallant Dill

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 by

Stole $2500 for branding campaign that never happened

1.25
Miami, Florida
I'm really kicking myself for working with such a sham. Gallant Dill took $2500 from me to build my brand. The only problem is, he doesn't know how to build a brand at all. He started talking with me on the phone a few times a week but he expected me to do all the work that I paid him for. I discussed this in detail before sending him money that I wanted him to do all the pr for our company without me having involvement since I didn't have knowledge in the field. Three months in, nothing has happened, no press about my company nor any growth in social media as promised. He has went silent with communicating with me and has resorted to not returning emails and phonecalls. Upon further research, I've found quite a few bad reviews about him referencing the same thing. I would strongly advice everyone to do their due diligence with staying away from Gallant Dill, he often stumbles upon his words when trying to think of an explanation on why your campaign isn't the way he promised. Such a total waste of time and money.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

N  18th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
He doesn't know what to do because he's never had a real business. He just buys press releases talking about how great he is, links to those as "proof of his success, " and scams the naive into forking over thousands of dollars just to hear "See you at the top!" Gallant, the problem with building a "business" out of paid press releases and buying fake Facebook likes for your page is that you have absolutely no idea how to help anyone...because you, yourself, have done absolutely nothing :)
D  16th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I'm a total bystander...

and all I see is someone who makes multiple accounts and makes fake reviews...

Gallant Dill is the real deal.

and people like you... who are a no one... are just part of the territory of being successful.

Good luck in life sir!

My suggestion... spend more time on your own success... and less time on other people.

- By the way, my name is Marc! (Since it seems like the only names you like to go by... include the name Gallant in them and not your own... hmm)
N  12th of Jan, 2018 by    +1 Votes
@MyNameIsMarc You're name is Gallant you little liar.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree