Gallant Consulting / ADSL Line

1 Mountain View Pretoria, South Africa

Since October 2015 we have had this problem with our ADSL line. First the line only worked if I took the landline of the hook. Calls was locked:
143CTK131115
156ATK161115
Escalating 783410
When the technician came out he told me it is the splitter box that needs to be replaced. Done that - still same problem.
Same Technician then told me it is the modem and needs to be replaced. Done that and got a Telkom Hauwei - still same problem.
Next Technician told me it is the computer slot where the line is connected to the computer box, took it in had it replaced - still same problem.
Next Technician told me again that is the splitter box we had a fight when I told him that it is definitely not the splitter box. He then said he will proof it is the splitter box and replace it with one of his...hahaha still the same. He then said he things it is his splitter box that has a problem and he went and got a new one...haha still the same problem. They then said they linked the line directly to (not sure what) That helped that the ADSL worked when the phone is on the hook. BUT then the download speed is so slow he then said he will see what he can do... heard nothing from him again.
And I haven't even mentioned the noise on the line. Attached is the adsl line speed tests that I did. Line number [protected]

Gallant Consulting