GALLAGER BASSETT INSURANCE CARRIERS / WORKER COMP BENEFITS

GALLAGER BASSETT ALONG WITH THE WORKERS COMP BOARD SCREW PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR RIGHTFUL BENEFITS AND PLAY POPULARITY GAMES. THEY ARE PREDJUDICE AND FEEL BECAUSE THERE IS NO REGULATORY AGENCY TO GOVERN THEIR CONDUCT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW ANY RULES. WORKERS COMP IS A CORRUPT AGENCY AND NEEDS SCRUTINY BY THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND LAWYERS AND DOCTORS WHO HAVE KNOWLEGE OF HEALTHCARE ISSUES AND HOW WORKPLACE INJURIES EFFECT ECONOMIC WELL BEING FOR THEIR CLIENTS SHOULD BE THE ONLY TYPE OF WORKER COMP LAWYERS AND DOCTORS NOT LAWYERS WHO ACCEPT KICKBACKS.

Comments

• Le
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I certainly agree that GB and their employees are committing a conspiracy against legitimate workers comp injured employees. I worked for years as an investigator for these companies and caught many people that appeared to be using the insurance system for their monetary gain. When I was injured in an automobile accident and was hit on my drivers door at 70 MPH by another vehicle, I sustained cervical, thoracic and lumbar injuries. My GB claims representative has to be the daughter of Satan because of her constant delays and attention to my claim. I receive delayed responses and she is out of the office when I tried to call her. She always told me that she had just returned to the office and she would call me when she located my claim. This was after it was passed to three other claims representatives. This company needs a Class Action Lawsuit like Unum-Provident. I have proved that I have sustained spinal cord injuries through their MRI and this case worker continues to follow company protocol by delaying medical attention for injuries that occured while I was on the job. I have asked my attorney to ask her to take a moral inventory because the type of behavior is just immoral. It doesn't cost her anything because that is waht insurance is supposed to be for compensating employees that have legitimate injuries.

25th of Feb, 2009

last october i was injured on the job. I gad been with he company for almost two years. I am thirty seven years old and have worked for twenty years in good faith. I had a slip and fall at work and since then have not returned to work Gallager and bassestt played around not paying my doctors who then refused to treat me, delaying my return to work. I had to hire and attorney and they still are refusing to pay me temporary disablity. I dont even know my status with my job. I to have had about three different case workers and they wait till the last minute to file their paperwork. About five weeks ago the doctor ordered me to go to physical therapy and i am still waiting. They are playing games with peoples life I am about to loose everything for an accident that wasnt my fault

• Ca
      5th of May, 2009

I agree they are playing games with peoples lives, as im dealing as ive had med.stopped and got it back, but it took some going over their head to get it back. they are the worst to work with, and it just hinders a person getting some better longer. we need to band together on this.

• Mi
      8th of May, 2009

I am dealing with Gallager Basset also. I was injured last october while resccueing a patient from a car accident. i am a paramedic and help people all the time. when i reported my injury it just got worse with each day. The insurance company people must have to pass a son of satan test beacuse they are relentless. no one is willing to help u. the doctors do poor assesments and shove you out the door with pills and when you practice your rights and ask for another dr. 's referal they retaliate even more. i ended up in the hospital for 3 days in so much pain with numbness and tingling a month after the incident and was finally dx with a tear in my rotator cuff and carpral tunnel. i still have not been back to work. in have never had a injury that disabled me where i was unable to do my job util now. i have been droped by workers comp and had to get a lawyer and my work place is even retaliating againist me. we need to stand together and bring our issues to the senate and get some laws changed. lets face it, its not really workers comp it's employers com.the strange thing is there are several other employees that stil work where i do and have all be through the same thing. they all said the same thing "workers comp trys to make you feel like you did something wrong and your the criminal. but we are not.

• Be
      20th of Jul, 2009

I agree this company does suck big time..they do not look at the big picture as to what it does to the whole family..not only is the employee suffering and waiting to be fixed the family has to suffer while losing everything they worked hard to build and buy. The claims people are the rudest people I have ever dealt with in my life and they really do not know their ### from a hole in the ground.. and should not be dealing with the pubic.You know what they say though I believe in Karma and what comes around does go around so remember if one of you rotten employees get hurt I hope you are rejected and cause to suffer in pain the way you make others do..you have no soul..All I can say is God Bless you and forgive you for what you do..God is Great!

• Wh
      30th of Jul, 2009

I a finding that Gallager Bassett are putting pressure on employees who are injured to cause them to not file workers comp reports with the company and seek medical attention from their own private insurance companies.

• Gm
      20th of Aug, 2009

They are the biggest liers I ever had to deal with! They never returned one phone call about my Meds. They just refuse to pay for my Meds.that I've been on for 2 half years. They fight me ever month.I've had four shoulder surgeries in the last 2-1/2 years.Went to ever doctor they sent me to but they can't find one that will go against the 5 I went to.So they just keep play games well I'm losing everthing I have worked for.I never would of wished bad on anyone before.But all the people that I Had to deal with at GB.I hope they have to try my shoes on and see how it is to be on the side that gets lied to all the time.I would like to know how many hard working, tax paying, Insurence paying Americans lifes they have destoryed by lying.I'd say in their meetings they are tought to lie. Not't how I was brought up by a hard working tax paying family.My father was a teacher for 45 hrs. Did't teach lying.

• Mi
      30th of Sep, 2009

I have been through nearly a years worth of legal battles with my injury. I was rescuing a patient from a vehicle accident. I had 3 out of 4 doctors state my injury was dirrectly caused from what i was doing that day on that incident, the one that did not agree was picked by workers comp to do a IME for them;however the judge disregarded medical opinion beacuse in my initial deposition my interpitaion of a problem and complaint were different than the law views them. According to the law any medical complaints, diagnosis or teatments, you have had or are now being a treated for regardless of how minor, example could have had bronchitis and chest pain due to the bronchitis in 1995 but if you failed to testify to having chest pain on your deposition if asked if you had ever had a problem with your chest you would have been mocked later in court by past medical records regardless if you were able to remeber the incident or not. Regardless of your injuries and all medical evidence you would loose your case and be charged with workers comp fraud. Thats the angle Gallager basset is taking to disprove a persons injury regardless if it was work related or not. It's not about if the injury really happened anymore. it's about how the carriers can lower your credibility and get out of paying by twisting a law. Everyone going through it with workers comp. keep up your guard and if i can give you one pice of advice it is if you have a lawyer keep up on your own medical records, the lawers can't. In the begining, When you go to your first deposition it's ok to say i don't know, do not ansewer no to any medical question reguarding complaints expecially if you have not reviewed your medical records. It's better to say i could have had a pain in my whole body throughout my life but do not recall when. This is better than saying no and being tricked latter.