Galaxy Member Benefits / Unauthorized billing!

1 3438 East Lake RdPalm Harbor, FL, United States Review updated:

My dad, who is a senior citizen of limited means and abilities, living in a senior citizen facility in Oregon has been attacked by this company. The initial contact apparently was by phone, however we have not ruled out an on-line source for this initial contact. His account has been drained (with an initial $29.95 membership fee and subsequent charges) and his bank has frozen his assets.

I am currently working long distance with the bank, state and local authorities to try to figure out how to deal with the situation. Any information from others will help us. Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Dec, 2007

I Agree on this,

They did same to me and charged 2 times I have to call them and cancel this please see below on 11/30/2007 and 12/03/2007 charged me I think they are getting this inofrmation from the Credit bureau,
    12-04-2007 PURCHASE -29.90 29.90 12-03-07 GALAXY MEMBER BENEFITS 800-974-7913 FL auth# 52502

12-03-2007 PURCHASE -29.90 29.90
    11-30-07 GALAXY MEMBER BENEFITS 800-974-7913 FL auth# 39963

Need do something storng so that they are not doing unauthorized transactions

Thanks
    Raghu

• Ca
      17th of Dec, 2007

This ### tried to scam me too. But I went to my bank and filed a complaint of purjury on these low- lifes. I pray that God gets the glory and the wealth of the wicked be laid in store for my righteous self.

Amen.

• Am
      21st of Dec, 2007

They did the same to me! I am going to go to the cops and the bank yet again!

• Li
      26th of Dec, 2007
    Galaxy Member Benefits - Unauthorize Debit
    Galaxy Member Benefits
    7350 Calais Rd
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 713-731-0271

Debit card information was obtain and used by this company I called and informed the customer service department that I was not interested in their service and that I wanted a refund and was told by the individual that I could not get a refund and since I have already paid (19.95) for it use it. I in return did receive a cancellation confirmation number.

• Li
      26th of Dec, 2007

I was online checking my bank account and discovered a charge that I did not authorize of $19.95, narrowed it down to these people called complain but was surprise only to be told "will you have paid for it use it" even after stating the fact that I did not want this service or authorized this debit to my account (my info also was given to these people thru another source) no refund was offered but did receive a cancellation confirmation number.

28th of Dec, 2007

I cancelled them and demanded my money back, and they are still charging me, I put them on BBB's [censored]list

28th of Dec, 2007

don't bother asking them to cancel you, they were supossed to cancel me, they even sent me a confirmation number for my
    cancelletion and they still charge me. they are ###

• Br
      29th of Dec, 2007

I just spoke to someone today, and they assured me repeatedly that I had been qualified by the Social Security Administration/Federal Government. I got names of two of the people I talked to, as well as the number they called from. I also got the Customer Service number, and number for canceling . My question is: If I was qualified by the Federal Government, why would I need to cancel? Also, they told me numerous times that I am not responsible for the $29.95 fee because I was qualified by the Federal Government. I am going to watch my bank account, as well as try to contact them. I will update everyone on what has happened with these attempts.

• Br
      29th of Dec, 2007

One more comment- I emailed the customer service, and said if this was a scam, I would not hesitate to report it to the Federal Government, as the SSA's name was used in the process,

• El
      30th of Dec, 2007

i need to get refund for what i payed so i get back what i payed aug thur jan because they have takeing other payment from me so refund me asp please to my bank acc Ellen planck 122707cf let me know asp email when get this and when pay it to acc thank you

Galaxy Member Benefits - CANCELATION OF MEMBERSHIP NOT GETTING THROUGH
    GALAXY MEMBER BENEFITS
    9869 sayers dr.
    El Paso
    Texas
    Phone: 915 872-0059
    www.GalaxyMemberBenefits.com

I HAVE CALLED THIS COMPANY TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP, AND I HAVE STAYED ON THE PHONE FOR AN HOUR AND THEY COME TO THE LINE JUST TO SAY THE COMPANY IS CLOSED TO CALL BACK ANOTHER DAY. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS MEMBERSHIP. MY INFORMATION WAS TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET, AND WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM YOUR LIST. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER. SINCERLY MONICA M HERNANDEZ. 12-31-07 3:21PM.

31st of Dec, 2007

ADDRESS ON COMPANY IS WRONG. I MISUNDERSTOOD. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASKING FOR MY ADDRESS.

31st of Dec, 2007

I have made a complaint about galaxcy member benefits regarding my cancelation and have had no responce. the address to this company is3438 east lake rd.#14pmb#602 palm harbor fl.34684. phone #1-800-974-7913. i had put the incorrect address.

• Pa
      2nd of Jan, 2008

I signed up for a credit card that was suppose to be approved and that co. signed me up for this program automatically .I've been trying to cancel because I never actually went thru with the credit card co. and had to make stop payments to my account for them tring to take more money than was agreed to out of my account.Now i've been calling Galaxy M B trying to cancel but they keep giving me the run around.and I spoke to Kayla from customer care to cancel and she told me to cancel on line .I have been trying but can't seem to find the info on line to stop this dumb membership. I want my money back!!!!

3438 East Lake Rd. Suite #14 PMB 602......Palm Harbor , FL 34685
    (Galaxy Member Benefits)
    1-800-974-7913

2nd of Jan, 2008

My name is Teresa Smith I tried to call you to cancel , but was told to go online for to cancel . Now could you please cancel this transaction, and not bill my account. With no more attempt to to get any more money out of my account.

2nd of Jan, 2008

I seem to have a problem with my cancelation of the membership, Please don't attempt to debit my account.

2nd of Jan, 2008

What is the problem ? Why can't I get some confirmation of my cancelation?

2nd of Jan, 2008

Could you please tell me if I was sucessful in my cancelation

• Ka
      3rd of Jan, 2008

Need to cancel membership and have been charged before trial benefits ended.

• La
      4th of Jan, 2008

Same for us. Kept taking out of our checking and we never heard of these people.