Galaxy Credit / Issues with merchandise not received

1 p.o.box 5628Peoria, AZ, United States
Phone: 623-933-0519

I received a letter from Galaxy Credit about an outstanding bill I owed the US Vet Workshop, in Surprise AZ. The letter stated I owed $59.95 for a cleaning product I purchased from the US Vet Workshop in 2007. I have also been receiving phone calls concerning this matter. First of all I am not sure who the US Vet Workshop is. I have purchased items in the past from Americans with Disabilities and I thought this was an item that bought from them, but I never received.

The first of August, I spoke with a rep from Galaxy saying that I should clear this account up with them. I told her that I had thought this had all been cleared up last summer when I talked with a representative about the cleaning solution. I even called Americans with Disabilities and they had never heard of Galaxy. Over this past week I got another phone call from Galaxy. I left a "not so nice" message on their answering machine about this issue. Telling them that after speaking with the Mississippi Attorney General's Office that I would be contacting the AZ Attorney General's Office. I received a call back about one hour after placing the call. The person I spoke with name is Demetirus. He said he was the supervisor. He was very upset that I thought this was a scam. After talking with him a while about this He started spouting off information about husband and me. He knew my maiden name, my birthday, my husband's name, birthday. He said he the last four digits of my SS number. When he called out those numbers they were wrong. This is scary!

I have tried to call the US Vet Workshop about this issue and I keep getting a fax machine number.

Ma