Gala Hotelsid: [protected] - cancellation refund

I have made a hotel reservation and canceled it in due time. The payment of 855€ was immediately debited from my account when it shouldn't have been. When I canceled you sent me the cancelation e-mail bellow attached.
By not refunding my money in the 21 business days that you stated in your conditions, you are breaking the law in Turkey as by your failure to refund the money in the time stated by you means you have amended the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of a consumer contract cannot be amended to the disadvantage of the consumer during its term.
You have the legal obligation to complete the refund IMMEDIATELY as you are breaking Turkish Law.
The Law on Consumer Protection numbered 4077 (the "Former Law") has been replaced by the new Law on Consumer Protection numbered 6502 (the "New Law") which was published in the Official Gazette on November 28, 2013 and entered into force on May 28, 2014.

I will proceed with every legal action necessary to have my money back.

Ines Ataz Sousa

Gala Hotels

In
May 04, 2018

Comments

• Ei
      Jun 04, 2018

Same issue.
    I booked a hotel in Disney with this company for the first time because of their reasonable prices I usually use other well known booking sites but again the low price got me. April 24, 2018 I had an unexpected emergency which caused me to cancel my trip knowing a full refund would be given, I canceled without worry. These people have not returned my monies after receiving emails "refund will be processed in 21 business days". I sent my fourth email today to complain and inquire. Their U.S. phone number doesn't work by the way. Do not book with this company!

• Su
      Jun 06, 2018

The same issue. I have been trying to get money back for over a year now. The phone numbers don't work and while they response to the online complaint they give you the run around saying the refunded. Unfortunately I cannot confirm this as in the meantime we had cancelled out credit card. They owe us over 1, 100 dolllars. Zero response. I would not recommend them and if anyone has a tip how to pursue this legally please let me know.