Gala Hotelsaccommodation

They've stolen my money.
Its been weeks now since they issued thier 'refund' to my account (which never came), they don't respond to my emails, nothing. These thieves are located in 'ISTANBUL' yet pose as an english nationality website.
These thieves confirmed my booking, then said it wasnt confirmed an hour later and they were going to 'Relocate me' to a run down [censored] hole miles away from where I placed the hotel booking for THE SAME PRICE, charging me obsurd fees comparitively 4 star accomodation to what appears to be 1/2 star AT BEST!
See my attachments for this atrocity, obviously I told them NO I DO NOT WANT YOUR REPLACEMENT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, to which they came up with a bogus reason as to how long it would take being about a week to refund my money, its been almost a month now if not a whole month and im yet to see any money returned!

DO NOT GO WITH THESE GUYS IF YOU DONT WANT THEM TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND RIP YOU OFF.
Currently im $550 in the hole for accommodation they couldn't supply and have no intention of returning.

customer ref number: [protected]