Gainesville State College / Admissions Desk

1 1201 Bishop Farms Pkwy P. O. Box 1748 Watkinsville, GA 30677Athens, United States
Phone: 706-310-6201

Gainesville State College (Oconee Campus) has the absolute WORST employees working at the admissions desk. If a student comes in and asks you a questions, its kind of YOUR JOB to answer them. AND, you are not supposed to answer the questions with a HUFF and ROLLING OF THE EYES combined with a comment like, "If you would just look at this page on the website, you would know the answer."

The whole problem was that I COULD NOT ACCESS the website page because I did not have a student account anymore. She would have known that if she would have actually let me talk, and then answered my question. Instead, I had to lose my cool and reply with an equally snark remark, "Sorry for inconveniencing you and making you do your job."

The worst part about it, this was NOT the first time she has acted this way. Almost every time I have had to deal with the admissions office, this particular lady had an attitude and treated me like crap. After talking to some other people who have dealt with GSC Oconee campus admissions office, I have learned that they too have had similar problems with this same lady. All I have to ask is WHY IS SHE STILL WORKING THERE?