Gain City / mayer
I purchased a Mayer washing machine 1 year ago, at $624, from Gain City.
This new washing machine broke down recently. Barely a year plus.
Meyer told me there is a component fault in main board however the entire main board is to be replaced at a repairing cost of $360, and minimum lead time of 4 weeks.
Please note the faulty component is a relay which is a simple electrical component that could be at the most cost $30.
I would like to caution to all reader that Gain City is not a trustworthy retailer.
To all the consumer, This sort of bad experience you may likely be encountered if you purchase Mayer washing machine or buying from Gain City .So, avoiding both of them(Mayer and Gain City)for your own good
Gain City Best-Electric Customer Care's Response, Jan 22, 2019
It's only recently that we are aware of your post.
All washing machines sold in Gain City or major retailers in Singapore normally come with 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects.
We regret your washing machine broke down after 1 year plus of usage.
One of the value added services which you can consider taking up at the point of purchase is an extended warranty for a very nominal cost.
If you have any other comments or feedback on our products and/or services, please feel free to contact us at 6544 1212 or email us at [email protected]
More Gain City Complaints & Reviews
- Gain City - Panasonic Aircon Unit 
- Gain City - Failed air conditioning unit and no refund 
- Gain City - Philips 8500 series 4K Ultra HD TV 50PUT8509/98
- Gain City - Undelivery of goods, bad customer services 
- Gain City - Poor customer service 
- Gain City Best-Electric - new lg oled tv issue
- [Resolved] Gain City Singapore - very lousy service
- [Resolved] Gain City Best-Electric - rice cooker & telephone set
- [Resolved] Gain City Best-Electric - installation
- Gain City - aircon/never call back