Gain City / mayer

1 Singapore Review updated:

I purchased a Mayer washing machine 1 year ago, at $624, from Gain City.
This new washing machine broke down recently. Barely a year plus.

Meyer told me there is a component fault in main board however the entire main board is to be replaced at a repairing cost of $360, and minimum lead time of 4 weeks.

Please note the faulty component is a relay which is a simple electrical component that could be at the most cost $30.
I would like to caution to all reader that Gain City is not a trustworthy retailer.
To all the consumer, This sort of bad experience you may likely be encountered if you purchase Mayer washing machine or buying from Gain City .So, avoiding both of them(Mayer and Gain City)for your own good

• Gain City Best-Electric Customer Care's Response, Jan 22, 2019

Dear Vincent,

It's only recently that we are aware of your post.

All washing machines sold in Gain City or major retailers in Singapore normally come with 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects.

We regret your washing machine broke down after 1 year plus of usage.

One of the value added services which you can consider taking up at the point of purchase is an extended warranty for a very nominal cost.

If you have any other comments or feedback on our products and/or services, please feel free to contact us at 6544 1212 or email us at [email protected]

Comments

• Wl
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Gain City - Refrigerator
    Singapore

Item delivered with cuts by pen knife and scratches on fridge door. SORCS- 20819633. PLS COLLECT BACK THIS SET. SEND A SET WITHOUT SCATCHES AND CUTS.

@W.Lim Hi W.Lim,

It's only recently that we are aware of your post.

We have checked our internal records and this invoice was dated way back in 2017 which should have been resolved.

It is our commitment to customer satisfaction when you buy from Gain City. All delivered goods are checked not only by our delivery staff onsite upon unpacking but also have to be checked and signed off by the customer upon delivery. For display or promotional sets, if there are any cosmetic defects, this would be made known to customers at the point of purchase (prior to delivery).

If you have any other comments or feedback on our products and/or services, please contact us at 6544 1212 or email us at [email protected] should you need any further assistance.

• Su
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Gain City - Services suck
    Singapore

Left message to customer service about aircon issue, but no one technician from gain city call me back.

Problem: After fixed and replaced PCB board cost $870, the aircon still have some problem. When turn on 2 units aircon, one of the aircon only blowing air out and NOT a cold air.

Please call me

@Sudarman Hi Sudarman,

It's only recently that we are aware of your post.

Gain City provides peace of mind on your air-conditioner repairs through our service guarantee, i.e. https://www.gaincity.com/service-connections/repair-warranty-installation-warranty

Please provide us with your invoice number, starting with SORCS if this matter has not yet been resolved to your satisfaction.

You may also contact us at 6544 1212 or email us at [email protected]

• Ab
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Gain City - Very irresponsible
    gaincity.com

I bought a refrigerator from gain city and they delivered the wrong refrigerator and it was a lower grade, at that time I already bought my groceries.when I called the salesman, he pushed it to the delivery man.this is the worst company that I've seen.i strongly recommend you to not
    purchase anything from this company.

@ABC def Hi,

It's only recently that we are aware of your post.

We understand that this should not have happened and have strengthened our internal training.

We trust that this matter has been resolved to your satisfaction.

You may contact us at 6544 1212 or [email protected] should you need further assistance.