Gain Capital Forex.com / Cannot withdraw my money

1 44 Wall Street 7th Floor New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908.731.0750

I have made some profits trading currencies and now i have asked for withdrawal of full amount (profits + principal). Forex.com web site claims that they typically process the withdrawals within two business days. I have been chasing after them since last Wednesday. First i was told my funds are on the way. Then, on Monday i was told i had to split my withdrawal request into two different requests, which i promptly did, signed and submitted. Now it shows on their site that requests were created yesterday and today. I have had about a dozen customer reps tell me they would "mark the request to be expedited", but the funds never move. Either the Customer reps are totally clueless or they are trying to simply scam me out of my money.

Comments

• Ri
      1st of Dec, 2008

There is really much this type of business out there. They promise you, that you will get your money back, and no questions asked. However, reality is absolutely different. You must keep calling them sometimes weeks, even months until you get your money back. I really belive that they hope you forget whole thing, if your amount is not too big. I do not want to put my money any those business, at least in the internet, until I know business very well personally.

• Fr
      8th of Oct, 2010

Forex.com is bs company, they are either liars or they don't know what they are doing. They don't run a business, instead they run a mafia business. Either you lose your money and you leave, then u won't find out about this company, or you make money and then you won’t get it or even get the balance left in your account. If you have money to invest, if you invest it with forex.com, you better just give it to your church and you get blessing from God.

They are running a monkey business, I asked for a form 1099 to claim my lost, the first rep promise to get the form within 2 to 4 business days, later on I called and the second rep asked me to wait and it will be sent to my email, and after 6 business days, the rep said, this is an international account, even though I am an American and I live in the USA, I can't claim my lost. I said, "that's fine but I will call the IRS to confirm and now I need to withdraw the rest of the money which is not much”. The rep said, unfortunately since the account is closed, there are fees for not being active in trading. So they owe me nothing. nobody ever said that there is a charge for having a live account!!! I am glad I am out of this company, I never felt good with them and was always afraid to get to this point.
    I am gonna report them to NFA (NFA ID # 0339826).