GailShores paid surveys / Online survey scam

Canada, Alberta Review updated:
Canadians At Home Inc.
No. It's not for real. Extortion at its finest. Three months after registering with 150 out of the 300 companies listed, I've gotten seven emails to participate in their surveys, each offering $0.25 to $3.00. Most surveys only offer rewards or sweepstakes which don't exist. I discount the other 150 companies because they are either closed, void due to dead links, or targeted towards senior citizens and children. Her site doesn't allow the option of reporting dead links. All surveys Gail and company have gathered can be found without paying $29.95. Despite being promised, a money back guarantee is not actually 100%. In fact, it's more like 0%.

In short, it's a scam. Trust your gut and keep the $29.95.

GailShores paid surveys

N  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I'm so glad someone exposed her for what she is - a scam artist (sorry for your loss btw). I can't believe I wasted my money on her. That's Gail in the photo too.
A  26th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I paid $49 for a company called GoSurveyCash, they had all these promises. All they do is send a list of companies where you could register to do "paid" surveys. What a load of bull. These people make it look so great, it's a huge SCAM!

STAY AWAY FROM GOSURVEYCASH!!! and frankly all the rest. Do not pay anything, you can find all these companies yourself by searching on google. Do not enter your mobile number in any registrations, they send sms taking $6, 60 from you. SCARY. I struggled to get unsubscribed, didn't even agree to subscribe in the first place.

Please learn from my mistake...
D  31st of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
i have been doing surveys for a number of years now, you certainly can make money from completeing surveys but people must understand this working with market research companies is not a get rich quick type of online job, paid surveys would suit home mums, students & retired people, ect who are looking for a little extra income each month, if you are looking for a fulltime income or to get rich quick, then perhaps surveys are not for you as it would unlikely to make thousnds from this type of home business, so in summery i would say that paid surveys are a good thing as a part time job & quite enjoyable to do, i hope i have helped to shed some light on the market research industry,

A  3rd of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi, my name is Mika, i am part of a group, myself & a group of close friends from Perth and for the past few months, we’ve earned Hundreds of dollars working from home participating in online surveys and focus groups. I got involved in partaking in paid surveys when a friend of mine told me he’d earned $625 in one day and I have never looked back. I don't drive a posh car or live in a huge house, but I'll never have to argue with my wife about money again, paid surveys are a simple & very enjoyable way to make extra money working just a few hours each week from the comfort of your home, as Tania says, if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme then paid surveys would not be the way to go, i came across a great information website recently, www. how-2-workfromhome.info about an Australian stay at home mum who shares her online experiences free of charge & even offers email support, have a read & see if paid surveys is something that would benifit you,
thankyou for reading my comment.

Mika Rentin,
D  1st of Aug, 2009 by
【Valued Opinions】is a 【S·C·A·M】 !!!
【Valued Opinions】is a 【J·O·K·E】 Website !!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.
When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
【IT SAID】: " We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database !!! "

D  9th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
@ Mika Renti
Would not surprise me if your name was Sarah and you are the maker of the how2workfrom home web-site. I googled all the survey sites that are advertised on that site and guess what - they are ALL SCAMS. So don't try to make advertisement for SCAMS on this page - you are busted.
To everyone else: don't fall for ppl saying that any of those pages are not scams, they always are! If they were not, then there wouldn't be any people doing "normal" jobs anymore! :) GOT IT?
A  15th of Feb, 2011 by
Go Survey Cash is refusing to honour their 60 day moneyback guarantee that I have asked for 3 times. I get a response saying that I need to send my joining email which I told them I never recieved . It is a SCAM . All the sites are for USA users only and not much for Australian users. I'm still waiting for PayPal to decide the outcome.
The www. how-2-workfromhome.info website is the one who sent me there in the 1st place . Australian my [censor] !!! SCAM STAY AWAY !!!