Gaidos Seafood Restaurant - Galveston, Texas / Food poisoning!
I visited the Gaidos seafood restaurant at Galveston on the memorial day weekend in May 2007. I ordered for some pecan crusted catfish. After eating that for lunch by evening time I started passing loose motions and by night fall I was throwing up and passing motions. It was so bad that I was getting completely dehydrated. I then in the middle of the night, went to the emergency room of a local hospital and was give IV & medication. Was finally released in the morning after stabilizing. It was one of the worst nightmare vacation that I ever had. The restaurant has refuse to take any responsibility for the incident.