Gaheyle / Jaamac bashir

1 Cise maxamuudminiapleas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 025290741214

In the interest of providing you with the fastest possible response to your inquiry, we have put together answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions. Simply click on any question below and it will bring you to the correct response.

I think I won, how do I collect my prize?
What are the prizes for the FreeLotto® Games?
How do I Play?
What is a TSN (Transaction Serial Number)?
What is a PIN number?
Am I eligible to play FreeLotto?
Why is FreeLotto not available in these places?
I am an international player. Can I play FreeLotto?
Why am I not receiving my Confirmation e-mail and what should I do?
Why am I not receiving my Results e-mail and what should I do?
How do I unsubscribe from FreeLotto e-mails?
What is the F.A.S.T. Subscription Service?
I have a question regarding my FAST account. What should I do?
How can I change my mailing address or e-mail address?
I forgot my password. What can I do?
How can I see previous results?
I won. How can I claim my prize?
Why do I have to pay if FreeLotto is free?
Is FreeLotto legal?
Why don’t you offer telephone customer service?
Do you sell or rent my personal information?
What is a Click2Join banner?
English is not my primary language, do you offer customer service in other languages?
Do people really win prizes?
I do not see my question. What should I do?

Answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions:

1. I think I won, how do I collect my prize?

If you win a prize from FreeLotto, you will receive an e-mail with the subject line "First Name, Last Name, YOU HAVE WON!"

Everyday you will receive a RESULTS EMAIL. This message will list the games you played, the numbers you have matched, and the amount, if any you have won. The FreeLotto daily results email is the sole notification of any prize winnings and prize winners must claim any prize by following the instructions within the FreeLotto daily results email. In a typical month we process in excess of 25, 000 prizes ranging from $1.00 to as much as $10, 000, 000.00. If you receive a notice that says PENDING next to your name it means that you can win that prize "pending" the submission by you of a winning entry in any future FreeLotto drawing. It does NOT mean that you won a prize.

Like any lottery or lottery style free sweepstakes, you have to play to win. When you play FreeLotto you will receive a PLAY CONFIRMATION message. This message will have a subject line that reads "FreeLotto Confirmation "TSN" ########". The PLAY CONFIRMATION message will contain your Transaction Serial Number which you will need to provide when you win a prize.

In summary:

1) You can't win, if you didn't play, and
2) If you won it is your responsibility to claim your prize in accordance with the RULES.

2. What are the prizes for the FreeLotto® Games?

Game 1: Classic FreeLotto® 1, 000, 000 Jackpot
Grand Prize - $1, 000, 000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers
Second Prize $300.00 - Match 5 of 6
Third Prize $5.00 Match 4 of 6
Fourth Prize $1.00 Match 3 of 6

Game 2: Win-a-Car Grand Prize - Luxury car worth $50, 000.00 - Match 6 of 6 numbers
mohamed musa abullahi and saleebaan gaheyle they are won for one million us dollars and mursal and he is still searching his money but unfforchunetlly they wont to went to Us Green Card call maxamadmex [protected] and External Disc Mr Haji Gaheyle and mursal become crazy according to his money he is finding his money in djibouty but still he is pending and scam
call for more informatin mr external disc haji [protected]

Comments

5th of Aug, 2008

mohamed musa he is working in Unhcr Fo Garowe, puntland state of somalia and he is also working in Ministry of Finance he is a big fun and he got one million united states dollars in free lotto game he was born in ethiopia and he is working now in Garowe puntland state of somalia, he come in to somalia in 2004 and he is working now the office of the presidential office in puntland state of somalia garowe, he got one million united states of dollars he is a rich and money womens try to got him but he is funny men

• Mo

maxamadmex@myway.com
    maxamadmex@ymail.com
    maxamadmex@rocketmail.com
    web: www.myspace.com/maxamadmex
    or on facebook/Eroub mohamed musa UNHCR
    office Fo Garowe

fadlan kala soo xiriri maxamadmex or mohamed muse Eroub
    Garowe somalia