Gaftek LLC / Amy Gaff stiffed us and didnt pay

1 Loudon, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 603-798-4759

Our company was not paid for work we performed for Gaftek LLC and AMY GAFF of Loudon New Hampshire. We performed field work for them and after the construction project completed Amy Gaff stiffed us for thousands of dollars for the work we performed for her company Gaftek LLC.

Amy Gaff seemed nice enough when they enlisted our services but after weeks on the job and thousands of dollars in work performed when it came time to pay for the service Amy Gaff stiffed us as a contractor.

In these tough times its extra difficult for us as a contractor to have to be taken advantage of by a company such as Gaftek LLC and Amy Gaff.

My wife tells me to get an attorney but we dont have the money to take them to court only want our money for the work we performed for Gaftek but they are not going to pay

Comments

Am
  6th of Mar, 2009

Dear Johnnie from Nebraska,

I am not sure who you are and why you are writting this false information. We don't do business with anybody from Nebraska. We have been in business a number of years and don't "stiff" our vendors or subcontractors.

Give me a call if you are legitimate and we can talk about this but if not, I would assume you are one of those KMS Investigation employees that won't drop the fact you stole our money from our Visa but still never paid your subcontractor - investigator for the services he performed. Is that correct?

My phone number is 207-469-3907. What is your phone number?

Sincerely,