GadgetBoost / iphone dock extender

I ordered the iphone4 dock extender from gadgetboost.com on 4/27/11. After waiting 10 days I called to check on my order and of course got the voicemail saying " the google voice subscriber is not available". Then on 5/12/11 I emailed gadgetboost and informed them they had 24hrs to contact me via email or cell phone or I would be contacting the FBI internet crimes division (www.ic3.gov), the San Diego DA's office, and a federal bankruptcy judge I know. Funny... I got a email the next morning saying my item had been shipped but of course no tracking number. I then requested a tracking number and to this day have not received it. Today I filled out an online complaint form w/ the FBI internet crimes division and I recommend everyone else do the same. Don Wallar needs to learn a lesson and stop stealing from good honest people.

Comments

• Th
      16th of May, 2011
    GadgetBoost - Beware
    GadgetBoost

I just want to inform all you guys to beware of GadgetBost.com

I ordered an iPad case for a reasonable price from these guys, paid the item and paid extra cash for 2 day shipping. But I never received the item. hen I ordered, it was mentioned s "in stock", but now it is "out of".

The worst is they sent me an electronic tracking number, but since they did not ship the item, it is just a trick, not an actual shipment.

There is no phone number, and/or e-mail to communicate these guys. Just a message board at their web site, which is useless. I sent several messages through their web system, but never received an answer.

In short, they sold an item, took my money, but did not ship. So basically they scammed me, and since I paid with my debit card, there is no way to take the money back.

Look also other consumer comments on the web about these guys, and you decide before shopping.

• Re
      22nd of Jun, 2011

I too have ordered an iPhone dock extender from dockextender.com / Gadget Boost. They have taken my money but I have not received my order. Attempting to contact this "company" is useless. Nobody answers the phone or emails back. Looks like I will have to dispute the charge and file a complaint as well.