GA Best Car Deals / Fraud and cheating

GA Best Car Deals
I bought a Honda Accord from them 3 months ago. First thing, I had to change a set of tires after first 3 months and it started eating up the tires right after I changed them and aligned them. I was told the car has a FRAME DAMAGE and can't be fixed. Then the AIRBAG light came on, I was told since the vehicle has been in a major accident and the airbags have been deployed and that I have to spend 2300 to fix it. Then the transmission started acting up. I am horrified by this experience. They are a bunch of ILLEGAL immigrants running a very SHADY business from a VERY SHADY location and selling some of the crappiest cars at a LOW LOW prices. Don't be fooled by these con artists. I have been ripped off!!!

N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
She was right... I was looking at a g35 and a friend told me not to trust there free carfax showing clean... sure enough i pulled the autocheck and it came back as frame damage and was bought at an auction in florida a month prior. These guys are crooks and should be put in jail for fraud. I asked the lady prior to pulling the report if there was ANY flaws or salvage history and she assured the owners only bought high end product that had no negative past. Thanks for the bulletin it saved me 19, 000.00
A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Most of the dealers here advertise the vehicle is a carfax.com certified. I have a advice do check both carfax and autocheck. Carfax is related to reported accidents via Insurance companies and autocheck is related directly to Auction and reported accidents. I strongly advise furthermore, have your car checked thoroughly by a certified person to confirm about the engine and structure of the vehicle if it has ever been damaged.
A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
I have to agree...I went there to look at cars and the salesman who was walking around the lot like he was homeless and had just been i a fight smoking a cigarette seemed to be drunk. None of the salesmen can out to meet me and when i went inside to ask about one of the vehicles. they were so "NOT INTERESTED" it just left a sour taste in my mouth.
A  21st of May, 2009 by
I checked their inventory and majority of the cars had poor paint work (over spray and sanding marks). Surprisingly most of their vehicles had good carfax. I came back home and ran Auto check report. 70% of their cars had FRAME Damage. According to Autockeck these cars were sold at the auction with the "FRAME DAMAGE" Announcement, but the dealer did not disclose this to us. I am not going back there and recommend people to be very careful in dealing with these guys
A  4th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
These guys have been running me in circles for weeks. They told me that I could submit a financing application online and that if they didn't get me my terms, I would get my $500 deposit back. I was reasonable in my terms (48months, 9%APR, 10% down) but they told me that I needed 20% down, and 15%APR (I have 750+ FICO score). I told them that any dealership could get someone financed like that and that I wanted my money back, they agreed, but have been avoiding my calls ever since.
N  25th of Jun, 2009 by

GA Best Car Deals - Scammers
Ga best car deals
1745 Roswell Road
Phone: 770-321-1616

They have about 100 Honda Accords Listed on Autotrader.com, I call them first they say they have the largest inventory of Hondas in GA. The car I called about was a 2006 EX coupe, they said its in stock. I go there 1 hour after I call, the car is not there and they have 7 cars to choose from. Tries to sell me a Sedan LX with a bad paint job, as I was there, a guy came back with a Honda he bought from them and yelling and screaming. The salesperson was rude, intimidating and unprofessional, the manager was a pervert and tried to hit on me. Overall HORRIBLE place. I went to another used car dealer and bought a Honda.
D  1st of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sorry anybody had a bad experience but so far mine has been good. I bought a 06 Honda Accord from them and had my mechanic check it out. I noticed it needed new tires and negotiated the price to get new tires. The car has been great. No complaints. All you have to do is check out the car first with your mechanic, run your own Carfax report and make sure you are getting a good deal. They have good deals on cars compared to area dealers. Always treat buying a used car from a dealer the same way you would if you bought if from an individual. Check the facts. Besides, I can't help but feel some of these complaints are also coming from other dealers.
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
if Abrammicah had 750 fica score then why he applied for financing through the dealership. As we all know the more middle man involved in process the more you have to pay. He should have gone to the bank or shopped on line and see who offered the best rate possible like that you do not waste any bodies time . Oh also get a copy of your credit report so you can fax that to the bank like that you do not loose a point when they pull it.
I think his credit was good but had high debt ratio thats when people try dealer financing or just plain simple not knowlegdeable to buy the car especially when you are 700 miles away.
I just do not feel confident to put $500.00 deposit on a car that i have not even seen and driven by me or a professional escpecially when it is priced below market value that means there is a catch . May be scratches or prior accident history . I would make sure to get the car inspected regardless from whom i buy the car and fellows do not believe carfax or autocheck . You should read there fine prints.Carfax does not buy back if there was no accident reported . The carcheck rely on auction announcements and lot of times these auctions do not announce accident or unibody damage because it was minor based on there standard. By the way manheim auction owns autocheck go figure. Just do your home work and do not forget if it is too good to be true may be it is.
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
I meant autocheck.
A  1st of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
YES FRAUDS i bought a G35 from them a while back. So far its been good but ive already had to change parts but thats what I expected. Also they are a very poor in customer relations they have no clue how to treat a customer. They could not pick me up from the air port hotel or give me gas with my new car. I got the car with the Gas light on and about 1.5 quarts low on oil. Check the car very carefully before you buy because they will cheat you anyway they can.
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
just sold her today and it came from flordia with frame damage. SCAMSSSSSSSS
A  10th of Sep, 2009 by
I completely agree with the poster!!! I bought a 2005 Honda Accord, which needed A LOT of work. I kinda anticipated new tires and breaks going into the purchase. Although, when I went to get the oil changed the mechanic explained how the oil had NEVER been changed in this car!!! It needed new transmission fluid and the entire car has been repainted, which I didn't know about prior to purchase. SCAMMERS!!!
N  26th of Sep, 2009 by
Anybody know about Payless auto deals. I like one of there Honda Accord.
N  24th of Nov, 2009 by

GA Best Car Deals - Wreck cars with a clean CARFAX

AWFUL service, AWFUL customer support, AWFUL CARS!!!

DON'T BE CHEATED WITH CLEAN CARFAX REPORTS! These guys are scammers. I took a couple of G-35 for a test drive, and I had them checked at Infiniti. They showed me a whole lot of not original replacement parts (brake rotors, catalytic converter, radiator & fan assy, shock-adsorbers...) and some clear evidence that the cars had been COMPLETELY REPAINTED (with a poor job).
One of these cars overheated badly, I was told that it was due to low coolant level; turned out that the radiator fan assembly was completely inoperative.
A  30th of Nov, 2009 by
this forum saved my from being ripped off... we were looking at a 2007 Honda Pilot that they have listed for $19, 999. the CarFax report is clean, but I ran the AutoCheck and of course it came back with FRAME DAMAGE - sold at Auction in Florida.

A  4th of Dec, 2009 by
Same problem here. Was interested in an accord but auto check is showing frame damage. Also tried Payless Auto Deals but had same problem. Frame damage record on Auto Check. Payless is even worse. No fluid changes, tires or brakes service. You get what you pay for. So be carefull with these guys.
N  24th of Dec, 2009 by
Just wanted to add that I bought my 2004 Acura MDX from GA Best Car Deals in Aug. 2008 with 45k miles. Fully loaded with DVD, Rear Camera, Navigation, and the list goes on. Since I've owned it, there have been noises coming from the rear end and I've had to get a new transmission $3300 (thank goodness under warranty). When I took it to the Acura dealer off Cobb Parkway I asked mechanic about GA Best Car Deals and if he knew anyone who's done business with them. He laughed at me and said he'd stay as far away from them as possible and that they actually repair many of their cars prior to being sold.
N  26th of Dec, 2009 by
I'm sorry for the folks that have been ripped off. I bought a 2008 Honda Civic with around 15K miles from these people early this year when my Mazda 626 broke down. Since the price sounded too good, I made sure I pulled the Carfax and AutoCheck reports before I even stepped out of my house (to make sure I don't get ripped off some cooked reports). I also took it to the nearest Pepboys for inspection to make sure it did not have any flood related or any other internal damage. I checked the car's owner history and it was a repossessed and auctioned off vehicle from Florida. In fact, I think most of their cars are bought off auctions in Florida. Maybe I'm one of the lucky few who bought from them. Fortunately, I've had no problems with my car till now and since it is still under manufacturer's warranty, I'm less worried. I did get ripped off by an individual on my old car (Mazda 626), so I was real careful this time. So, I think, as a general rule, irrespective of whether its a dealer or a private part, its best if you do your own research (carfax/autocheck reports, kbb values, reviews of the dealer, prices of similar vehicles in the city, warranty remaining, etc) and get an inspection from a certified technician.
A  5th of Jan, 2010 by
i agree with this person this dealer is full of fraud & cheating ( DON'T BE CHEATED WITH CLEAN CARFAX, ALL THIS CARS ARE WRECK EVEN WITH AUTOCHECK ) DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY BUYING YUNK !!!
D  15th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just bought a 2007 honda accord ex SE yesterday (literally!), car had 25k miles, I too am sorry for those who have been negatively affected. I for one was a big skeptic, in fact I almost didnt go to GA best car deals. I was actually on my way back home to pick up my wife so she could see the "other guys" car so we could seal the deal. When I stopped in this place (since she wasnt ready quite yet), Fernando greeted me as I drove in. He was very nice and after looking at his accords I decided to check one out. I checked ALL the fluids, especially the transmission fluid. It should be relatively clear, not dark and not smell burnt -- Check! Checked oil, oil was clear, not cloudy at all, amber color -- check! Finally checked the radiator fluid, was neon-like green, so checked out.

Still being a skeptic, I asked if he would let me take the car to pep boys, he actually said yea, let me give you directions! I ended up going to firestone since it was much closer and they checked out the car. No issues, we (the firestone ppl and I) checked every nook and cranny. Especially the undercarriage, muffler, engine and oil cap. I even took out the spare to see if there was any rust or fresh paint. All was pristine.

I brought my wife and the ONLY thing we could find were 2 very small (.5 in) scratches which were touched up. I plan on retouching it since it wasnt to my liking. To me this was a minor issue, and to be honest I expected more being a 3yr old car (2007).

I realize that my experience may not help those who were badly treated or were ripped off. I however feel it necessary to give you my experience to help those who come to this business.