G3 Telecom / Scam and cheating!

Toronto, Nunavut, Canada Review updated:
After 3 years of total continued service and signing up for auto recharge, I just realized that somebody has been making calls using my account, either by using my pin number or some other way which only my provider G3 should be knowing. I have never used my pin number over 2 years and the company insists that I have been using my pin number even when I have only been making calls from the 3 phone numbers that were registered with the company.

I do have the phone numbers that were using my account and I intend to go to the ministry with this complain because G3 refused to do anything, not even investigate or offer a refund to a 3 year client. By the way, I checked the phone number by doing a search on 411 and the company that has been using my account to make calls to India and Dubai (30 times in the past 3 months) was none another than a company called GAO Research Inc. and they just happen to specialize in embedded technology, phones, modems, rid and the works.

I'm pissed off at G3's attitude and have closed my account.
To

Comments

Br
  25th of Mar, 2012
G3 guys are really a big scammers. They keep on charging for each call you try regardless of connection establish or not? When I call the customer service agent she said according to her call logs my call drop in 2 minutes. Never the face I keep insist her that I never got connection established the how it possible phone call to drop? You guys should first educate your agents with what is definition of Drop call is? Drop call comes after connection establishment if you are not connected at all then how can you charge as drop call ? I'm really disappointed with you guys. Those who read this please check check your balance every time after you make a call regardless of whether you get connected or not. You'll be surprise to see how much they deducting for un establish calls. I would never recommend G3 for anyone and I will definitely report about this to the consumer report.
Br
  25th of Mar, 2012
G3 guys are really big scammers. They keep on charging for each call you try regardless of connection establish or not? When I call the customer service agent she told me according to her call logs my call drop in 2 minutes. I keep insist her that I never got connection established first place so how it is possible for the phone call to drop? You guys should first educate your agents with what Drop call means? Drop call comes after connection establishment, if you are not connected at all then how can you charge for drop call? I'm really disappointed with you guys. Those who read my comments please check your balance every time after you make a call regardless of whether you got connected or not. You'll be surprised to see how much they are deducting from your available balance for the un established calls. I would never recommend G3 for anyone and I will definitely report about this to the consumer report Canada.

Big Scammers!