G & G Service Center - Silver Springs, MD / Poor service!

1 United States

Friday 07/27/07, I broke down on the highway, was picked up by a towing service -Wards Towing - who took me to G & G Service Center 9501 Georgia Ave, Silver Springs, Md [protected].

They gave me an estimate of $635.00 (??!!) to replace a radiator. I then had my car towed - by a G & G tow truck - to my service staion in Virginia only to find out they left the key to the car in Maryland. I called them , was told it WAS THEIR MISTAKE and was assured that they would put my key in an OVERNIGHT mail delivery to get it by Saturday 07/28. I stayed home all day waiting for the next day package which NEVER came. On Monday I called G & G only to be told they had NOT used overnight delivery, but just regular mail. As my car could not be repaired at the service station without the key, I was stuck. I waited another 3 days - no key. When I called and spoke to the manager, Rick Chambers, he told me "wait for the mail" and hung up on me.
This is to let everyone know G & G Service Center (gas station) is a RIP OFF company. They lie and cheat people and I believe they deliberately delayed the return of my key to get back at me for NOT using their rip off service. As of today 08/03/07 I am STILL waiting for my key.