G. F. Institute / Access Government Funds

1 Kansas City, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-575-9176

I got a letter from G.F. Institute regarding upcoming release of Government Funds on March 25. Estimate of funds pending $25, 000.00. Since I am seeking for government funds by online search using the government funding package. I did some research on G.F. Institute in Kansas City, Kansas via Google search since it has no address return in post card, I found out about G.F. Institue is a scam in Rip-off website as well as many customers reported that it is scam. Fortunately, I never call G.F. Institue, but I have strong advice that a federal law enforcement agency should force G.F. Institute to stop more scam letters to people and arrest
scan artists.

More G. F. Institute Complaints & Reviews

Comments

25th of Mar, 2009

LOL. The federal government putting a stop to scam artist like G.F. Institute...what country do you think you are living in? The socialist ameriKan government of girls, minorities and foreigners is the biggest scammer of them all and is probably are getting a cut of G.F. Institute's ill received gains.

• Lo
      1st of Apr, 2009

ANGRY as HE-Double Hockey Sticks!

Why with all of these scams out there, does the United States Post Office allow this to go on? Why do they even put these %$#@*& things in my P.O. BOX? Why don't they just throw them away for us?

Same thing in and out of season: when ever the economy goes bad or is having difficulty or is in a SLUMP, scam pop up all over, contest after contest come out of the shadows, grants galore are every where! When ever the economy is STRONG you never see this things around or even in you P.O. BOX.

It is all just plain C R A P O L A !

4th of Apr, 2009

Fully concur...just received an "official info" telegram type piece of correspondence from them for a $25K grant that is pending. They are requesting immediate action. Verified by "JD". Even if they were ligit, they'd still be ripping the govt off and I truly do not believe the govt needs any more rip off help at the moment.

7th of Apr, 2009

I have the same concerns that this G.F.Institute letter is a fraud.

Why the FBI cannot search out the scam source and put them into jail?

• Mr
      9th of Apr, 2009

My mom just received this letter in the mail and i told her before she call anyone i wanted to google this company because they're too many scammers trying to get money that we are already having a hard time making.

I do like to say kudos to google.com for having the information we need on bull ### companys like that.

• Ge
      10th of Apr, 2009

I have also receive a crap letter. It's like a bad T.V. promotion, but wait if you call now we will give you a free car, but wait we are also including a new home and if you are one of the first 10, 849 callers you qualify for free shipping, but wait we are also including a duffle bag full of twenties. Just call the number on your screen to make all your worries go away. 1-800-EAT-CRAP. Glad to see others are posting about these scams.

• Cr
      10th of Apr, 2009

Funny, just got the same letter... Tempting as it may be, but I always do my research. =) The letter looks real but if you look at it closly it's fake! no water marks. Gov't letters have watermarks. Keep a Look out people!

• He
      13th of Apr, 2009

I would LOVE to find a way to get these ### back!!
    Anyone have any good ideas???

13th of Apr, 2009

I just got my lucky letter! Thankfully there is a place like Google, that one can find out what's really up before wasting their time and possibly getting ripped off. I too, agree and don't understand how this can continue to occur after so many complaints. Where is the Federal Bureau of Investigation? I can't believe this could be anywhere near legal...

• Br
      13th of Apr, 2009

I got mine in the mail and bout ### my pants..and like another person said, there was no watermarks. Every government letter i have ever gotten had a watermark. Its sad because I (like most of America) really need that money. I would like to put a down payment on a house but i am having a hard time getting a loan. I am young and have no credit what so ever

• Ca
      13th of Apr, 2009

Has anyone who has complained purchased Kevin Trudeau's "Debt Cures"???..I purchased the book that goes in circles not really saying anything ...and since then, I have been getting all kind of strange things like this in the mail...I feel that my name and address were sold off to other SCAM ARTISTS!!
    ps...the book came with a money back guarantee... I called to return it and was told it would cost me $11.00 to return it and would not accept returns any other way...they instead credited me $10.00 so it would only cost 19.99, which is the same amout as I would have gotten if I had returned it...this guy is a scam artist of the extreme...beware.
    I wish I had check with Google before I had purchased that book...glad I investigated this letter that I received today

• La
      16th of Apr, 2009

I got my letter yesterday, sure is tempting just to see what they say on the other end of the phone, but "...not gonna do it"

• In
      16th of Apr, 2009

First off, this "G.F. Institute" crap is a blatant scam!!! I agree that these types of scams are deplorable and someone out there ought to do something to protect consumers from being victimized by the lowest level of capitalistic ###. It's a shame that people like this are given the opportunity to scam desperate people during these times of economic duress. But, what I won't agree with is "chessgame 1960" and his bigotry. This has nothing to do with socialist beliefs or being victimized by minorities. If anything, it's BS being spewed by hate-mongers like "chessgame 1960" that holds this nation back from being the true melting pot is was always intended to be. For all I know, it's chessgame 1960's buddies running scams on women and minorities. Touche JERK!

• Gl
      20th of Apr, 2009

I too agree with most of the comments, I have read. We received a notice in the mail too from this G.F.Institute and we too have been having some fund trouble in our economy today. I decided to research and went straight to the internet and to the local news station for some answers. This is why our world is so messed up. No one is doing anything to stop the bad guys only the innocent. Innocent people everyday is being taken advantage of and nothing seems to be happening to the ones who use and abuse the system. This world seems to reward the ones who know how to work the system. We are just middle aged, middle class people trying to stay above water. Working hard and earning what we do have and almost losing it even though we are working and giving our all. Government needs to stop scamming going on instead of spending more and more to help them. GB

20th of Apr, 2009

as well the g.f. got a few hopes up me and my fience's way. question after a statement to the scammers, putting a confirmation code was a good move for a look-a-like, but why put it on the outside of the envelope? yeah nice one.

20th of Apr, 2009

the nice code on the outside of the post envelope was fantastic huh?

i hate them

• Ho
      27th of Apr, 2009

In these hard times why do a bunch of a-holes need to try to scam people. Yes I received the same letter today also. Better than that is the e-mail I got from the FBI telling me if I would send them $500.00 I could rec. $250, 000.00 from a foriegn country that they checked on and it was on the level.

• Dv
      1st of May, 2009

just when times are tough for everyone and the government is doing what they can to keep everrything from going any further in the crap hole, we get some dumb a-- trying to make our lives a little better by giving us free money, never has to be paid back, a grant to do with what ever we want, , , , , , , , BULLSH'T, , , , , , , , , , THE MONEY COMES FROM SOMEWHERE! the tax payers that is who, these scammers should be taken out behind the barn and SHOT!!!

• Jb
      2nd of May, 2009

Today I received an "Important Release of Government Funds Pending" notice from G.F. Institute. Knowing this has to be a scam, I felt I should also submit a complaint. What needs to transpire in order to stop this kind of ripoff? I do not appreciate being on their mailing list and want no part of their conspiracy taking advantage of anyone!