G C Services Ltd. / constant calling

United States Review updated:
This company calls our house twice a day for several weeks with a recorded message asking for someone who is not here.

When they say "is this the wrong number,press 4" you can press everything on your phone and all it does is keep repeating the same message.

Is there a way to stop this?

I have tried calling the number on my caller ID and no one answers there,[protected])

Comments

Jo
  4th of Dec, 2007
Hello, my name is Attorney Joseph A. Mullaney, III. I represent Pennsylvania and New Jersey consumers against companies that mis-program their computers to call the "wrong person." I have found that the only way these companies change their policies is to be hit in the pocketbook. If you have a residential (non-business) telephone number receiving unlawful consumer debt collection telephone calls, you may have a cause of action. Did you know that you may be entitled up to $1000.00 under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692, et seq. and another $1500.00 for each automated (prerecorded or artificial) telephone call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. 227, et seq.?

If you wish to speak about your matter, please email me. If we agree that professional representation is warranted, I represent consumers without any upfront costs or attorneys fees. Instead, they will be deducted from your recovery and/or awarded by the court against the defendants. Other terms and conditions apply. I hope to hear from you soon because there are important statute of limitations governing your possible action.

Nothing herein is intended nor may it be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an attorney.

Very truly yours,
Tel 856-784-0101
Fax 856-784-5558
Li
  29th of May, 2008
GC Services have been calling for 2 years; asking for someone not at our number. I have spoken to them and informed them of their error on several occasions. Now we just get these wacky recordings. How can I get them to STOP?