FYE / Not told of or aware of monthly billing or that you had to cancel something you never agreed to be charged for to begin with.

Phone: 706-587-2588

I was NOT told that I would be billed monthly for this membership or that if I wanted to keep from being billed I would have to call and cancel this so called membership(SCAM). They show the name on my billing but no number to call and cancel. I had to search the Internet for a good number. They gave me a cancellation confirmation number, but refused to give me a refund. Now let's see if they really cancel it.

Gr
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Lu
      28th of Sep, 2009
    Fye - wrongfuly accused
    Waterbury
    Connecticut

I was wrongfuly accused of stealing 2 cell phones funny thing is that i never went inside the store the workers there comfront me in front of everyone instead of checking if i really did it when the cops got there and saw the video that i never went inside the store i never even got an a apology.

8th of Oct, 2009
    Fye - NO REBATE
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

Fye screwed me over with a 150 dollar rebate! i paid 300 dollars for a first gen ipod touch. and the before they screwed me with a 20 dollar rebate. They are liars. DONT EVER GET A REBATE FROM FYE

• Tr
      8th of Nov, 2009
    Fye - stealing money from my checking account
    1501 Ward Boulevard, Suite 258, Wilson, NC
    Wilson
    North Carolina
    Phone: (252) 291-8423
    FYE.com

Made a purchase at the Wilson FYE and use my ATM card to pay for said purchase and this company has placed unauthorized charges on my checking account of 9.99 and caused a 35.00 overdraft fee as well because the money was not in my account.

1st of Aug, 2010
    Fye - They are taking money from my account...
    TLG FYe
    Beckley
    West Virginia

I just checked my bank status's and its taken 20$ from my account this past 2 months... They never told me it would charge to my account. I would like a refund. this isnt VIP this is buullll ###!

9th of Dec, 2010
    Fye - Charges to my debit card
    Yorktown Heights
    New York

FYE has been deducting from my debit card for months and I never received one thing from them to use, coupons, discounts, etc.

• Fa
      13th of Dec, 2010
    Fye - kineck
    Dolphin mall
    Miami
    Florida
    fahc@yahoo.com

Past friday i travelled to miami florida, i went shopping to FYE, in Dolphin Mall, and the Employee Andy was to rud an Racist with visitors latino americans. in spite he affered to me the last one kineck, but he prefered to sent it to another persons that went to the store after me.
    this was a very embarrassing situation and obviously one of the angrier of my life.

• Je
      30th of Jun, 2011
    Fye - continued withdrawals
    Pearl
    Mississippi

The Cd/dvd store FYE is continuing to withdrawal 9.99 from my account every month. It was supposed to be a one time thing. how do I stop this. I dont see a place to do it on their website. Email address is Ghostofwar74@yahoo.com

• Kd
      16th of Oct, 2011

If you signed the reciept, then they were authorized. Its your own fault you failed to read the reciept. Reciepts are simply everyday contracts. I bet the cashier asked you if youd like to sign up for VIP and save 10% and you said yes.

• Va
      8th of Nov, 2012
    Fye - Refuses to cancel account
    FYE

The lady I spoke with refuses to cancel my account. I'm on a weekly money base and i can't keep having money withdrawn. Please cancel member number 63782261 IMMEDIATELY.

• Br
      30th of Dec, 2012

My checking account was charged by this company TLGFYEVIP without my permission. Actually I was charged $30.00 for no reason.

• Li
      21st of Feb, 2013

They cant cancel it because iys through another company you have to call and cancel yourself.

• Br
      14th of Feb, 2015

trying to cancel fyevip membership and it won't let me

• Am
      12th of Jul, 2017

I am investigating into a possible class action lawsuit against FYE regarding unauthorized billing practices and their VIP program. Feel free to contact me directly for more information.
    Angela Edwards