FXSUPPLEMENTS.com / false advertising

1 Walhalla, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 864-638-0506

I ordered trial offer for product on Nov 28, 2008. The charges posted to my account on Dec 1, 20o08. I have not yet received product. Answers to customer service go unanswered and calls to number posted by charge on statement go unanswered. I have sent an email to company at the do not reply address that they acknowledged by order on. I have contacted by bank to dispute charges and report the company to the fraud department for legal action. Hope everyone else will to the same. What a joke this turned out to be.

Tm

More FXSUPPLEMENTS.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gw
      5th of Dec, 2008

you need to cancel your credit card! If not you will be enrolled in their monthly subscription - at $80 a pop!!! Read fine print. It automatically enrolls you after 15 days unless you cancel your order. But there is not way to cancel your order! Only way to avoid charges is to actually cancel your credit card, unfortunately. But if you do it soon enough they won't "get over" on YOU too! I hope you read this in time! Good luck.

• Zo
      21st of Dec, 2008
    FXSUPPLEMENTS.com - un-authorized charge
    fxsupplements.com
    Sanford
    Florida

I was charged 5.95 for acai berry diet product and before it even arrived, I was charged an additional 79.95 which I did not authorize or approve for any reason from this company. I attempted to reach the company by phone and reached a voice mail with a laughing voice on it, like gotcha! I was so angry, I contacted my bank and they are investigating. I may have to close my account to stop them from continuing to steal my money!

• Jr
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry and was charged the $5.95 S&H. A month later they fraudulently charged my credit card $79.95. I did not authorize this charge and did not recieve any product for this charge. I was never able to contact them by phone or e-mail (I was left on hold for almost an hour). I disputed the charge with my credit card company. This is a big scam

• Ca
      26th of Dec, 2008
    FXSUPPLEMENTS.com - unauthorized credit charges
    fxsupplements/Acai Maxx
    916 113th st suite B
    Arlington
    Texas
    Phone: 1-866-851-2281

Yes I got taken as well. I did get thru to their credit department and was more or less told tough- sh** that it says that they will charge you at the very bottom of page. I told them to cancel anymore orders ON 11/21/08 and guess what they are on my credit card again this month. My god they are unbelieveable! I called my credit co. and need to fill out dipute form so they can handle. But will cancle card if i have to