FXSUPPLEMENTS.com / extra chearge of $79.95.. why?

13945 sw 52 terr.Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
4.95
Phone: 786-486-4178

i've been charge a whopping $79.95 for something I did not order. I was only supose to be charge the s/h of $5.95 that has already been billed and charged.

More FXSUPPLEMENTS.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Er
  25th of Nov, 2008
I too ordered only the trail package and was to pay $ 5.95 for the S/H and was also charged $79.95 to my credit card I have not even recieved the trail package and they alrady are chargeing my account for another shipment I did not authorized . I will file a complaint with the BBB and Florida Attorney General and also the U.S. Post Master General. I HAVE CALL THE COMPANY TO TO AVAIL THEY WILL NOT ANSWER MY CALLS OR E-MAILS i HAVE ALSO CONTACTED MY BANK CARD COMPANY.
Sh
  25th of Nov, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me.
Th
  25th of Nov, 2008
Did the same to me-did not receive the "free" item until 22 days after and then was charged 79.95 before I received the item. Tried to call also and tried the email-but to no avail. We all got ripped off.
Ar
  26th of Nov, 2008
I too was ripped off, there's NO way to cancel at either phone numbers given to me or email address . I was only suppose to have paid 5.95 s&h, with a no risk free trial, but then 2 days later there was 2 pkgs from the same address and was charged 79.95+79.95, which caused overdraft charges of $96.00 at my bank which they will not give back. I called the bbb of Nashville tn. They told me to file a complaint with the bbb of fort worth tx, and I did, highly furious!
Ru
  26th of Nov, 2008
I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF ALSO. I CANNOT CONTACT ANY ONE TO CANCELL.
An
  26th of Nov, 2008
THE SAME DAMN THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! ITS INSANE!!!
Ef
  26th of Nov, 2008
I too have been ripped off and charged 79.95 on my card, it was only supposed to be 5.95 for s/h.
This company is ripping people off left and right and they can't keep getting away with it.
We must do something about it quickly...
Na
  27th of Nov, 2008
Same thing happened to me. I was charged the $5.95 shipping and handling, 5 days ago was charged $79.95, tried calling (left numerous messages) and emailed 5 times which of course, nobody has returned, and worst... NEVER received the product!!! This company is scamming consumers all over the country and getting away with it! Imagine, just the few "posts" we've added here each being charged $80.00!!! It's ridiculous!!! My only suggestion would be to cancel your credit card IMMEDIATELY, contact the Fraud Dept at your bank and REPORT IT, and definetly contact the BBB not only in your local area but also in Ft Worth, TX. This company is getting away with this @!%$ and the only way to stop it, is by REPORTING IT!! If anything, this board will allow others who have not purchased the product to see what others are going through and they won't be a "victim" as the rest of us!!!
An
  28th of Nov, 2008
The same thing just happened to me. I am so upset because i have tried to call and email them numerous times, and nothing!!! What is really scary is the fact that it seems that other companies like this one are trying to charge my account as well. I am going to cancel my c/c immediately. We should all do something to prevent this from happening to others in the future.
Ba
  28th of Nov, 2008
I just oder mine aweek ago and i was just charged 79.95 plus 35.00 over fee. Called the number and it say it is having phone difficulties. Call another number and they have nothing to do with that product.
  28th of Nov, 2008
I just had the same thing happen to me. I am trying to get my bank to reverse the charges. If anyone gets an answer somewhere, PLEASE post it on here for the rest of us. I feel so stupid, but I trusted it to be only a trial bottle. I did get that.
  28th of Nov, 2008
I just canceled my card too. I don't need this to keep happening. We are a missionary family and money is really tight. It stinks that there are people out there taking advantage of others this way.
  29th of Nov, 2008
Same thing just happened to me too. I was also only suppose to get the trial sample for $5.95 and they charged my account the $5.95 plus two days later an additional $79.95. I am canceling my credit card and contacting the BBB. This will definitely get reported.
Da
  29th of Nov, 2008
I never received the product for 5.95 then was charged an unauthorized 79.95 for product not ordered. Someone has to stop this. It is insane to think they can get away with this and we cannot stop it. I have e-mailed and called this company with no response. If any one knows how to get this stopped and to get your money back please e-mail here so we can all get this injustice corrected.
Gi
  29th of Nov, 2008
I ordered my free trial on 11/17 and the shipping charge was deducted from my account on 11/19. Here it is 11/30 and I havne't received an email telling me that the order was shipped. I emailed customer service and the cancellation email address tshown on the web site and told them to cancel my order. I also sent a message to my bank to alert them. I hope I caught it in time.
Ro
  30th of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me? Did anyone ever get there money back?
El
  30th of Nov, 2008
I just got over charged myself and I sent a complaint to my bank that it was not authorized. I will be calling them to give them a piece of my mind and to make sure I don't receive any charges
El
  30th of Nov, 2008
I also ordered the trial bottle of product. Never received the product but when I got my bank statement, I was charged $5.95 not once but twice. I went to the bank to cancel my bank card so there would be no charges, but in the meantime the chaqrged my account $79.95. I canceled the card and the bank mism disputing the charges. I haven0t heard anything else yet.
Jo
  1st of Dec, 2008
I ordered two supplements for $5.95 and received both but then my credit card was charged $79.95 on November 20. I tried to call but the line is busy and once when I got through was on hold for over 20 minutes. I will dispute this item with my credit card. Glad to hear that I am not the only one that was ripped off.
Da
  1st of Dec, 2008
My complaint is much like the others here! I paided $5.95 for shipping of a free supplement.
That is how they got my VISA number. I was charged $79.95 for something I never ordered.
Plain and simple, this is fraud! Everyone, go to the BBB and report their crimes