FXSupplements / ERRONEOUS CHARGE

There is a pending charge of $79.95 showing on my credit card for something i did not order.

Please stop these ebandits!

Comments

Ja
  24th of Nov, 2008

Those ### make me sick. How do you charge people like that. I wonder how many people just ignore charges like that. Enough to keep these ### in business.

Bo
  25th of Nov, 2008

Scams all have "busy" telephones - I held their 866 851-2281 for more than 2 hours - then talked to Kim who simply keeps repeating what she has on her talking points - only solution - file fraud charge with your bank.

An
  3rd of Dec, 2008

I order the trail product and my card was charges on 11/19/08 and have not received the product. Efforts to call their number are fruitless, first the calls disconnected and if it goes thru you remain on the line forever and then recording comes on to leave a message and the recorder stated recorder is full and disconnects.

Lj
  6th of Dec, 2008

Ordered acaiberry maxx free trial for $5.95 S&H from this company and had seen that others had complained that they didn't cancel within 10 days - were charged $79.95 + S&H. Within ten days I had not received my order so I tried to call the # on the order form and it would automatically disconnect when dialed. I tried to email the company - it's "no-reply." I called my bank and canceled my card - what a pain right before Christmas, but at least they only ripped off
$5.95. People need to be aware that it is a scam.

Ba
  6th of Dec, 2008

Totally agree. Why isnt anything being done

Br
  17th of Dec, 2008

This is a joke. The pills are a rip-off. Even though it says "free trial, " I was charged almost $90 for my "free trial" and haven't been able to get anyone on the phone to speak with. I gave them my credit card number for shipping and handling and now they are charging it every month. Someone needs to intervene on this kind of scam operation.

Le
  17th of Dec, 2008
FXSupplements - Rip Off

I gave my credit card to order a free bottleand pay only for shipping cost of $5.95 to be charged to my credit card, that was done on the 22nd of November, I waited, waited, called several times the toll freenumber to find the mail box was full, and not accepting voice mail, this was on the 4th of December.Keep in mind I sent the money on the 22nd of November by way of the internet, and paid for "FIRST CLASS SHIPPING".They give you 10 days to sample the product from the time you place the order.As of the 14th, I still can't get them, or write them on line, so I cancelled my credit card, and had the company make a replacement so that this company won't take $85.90 out of my credit card.I feel I was ripped off, and wonder if its not a scam to get your $5.95 for 1, 000's of people all over, and make alot of money just asking for shipping to be paid.As of this date 18th of December I "STILL" can't reach the compnay.So please be careful what you do on the internet.It maybe be a pain in the you know where, but maybe check with Better Business Bureau before doing anything on the internet, we all work hard for our money.

Ka
  19th of Dec, 2008
FXSupplements - taking money from my debit card without permission from me
Acaiberry
Vancouver
Washington
Phone: 360-281-3253

I ordered a "free trial" of aciaberry max. In November fxsupplements took $79.95 off my debit card and now in Dec them have take $82.95. I have received NO products nor did I authorize this company to take anything from my card. I have called several times to have this money returned to my account but no one has called me back nor can I follow their instructions on going to their webpage of cancel@acaiberry.com

Ka

They are a RIP OFF!!!

Tw
FXSupplements - Scam
FXSupplements

Do NOT do business with this company. They have charged my credit card twice for vitamin supplements I never received. I have filed a complaint with my credit card company, and may end up having to cancel my current credit card and open a new one to stop this from reoccuring.

Ri
  7th of Jan, 2009
FXSupplements - Unauthorized billing
FXSupplements
fxsupplements.com

Several week ago, I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry caps with a charge of $5.95, which I never did receive. Tonight, (11-23-08) I noticed I have a charge of $79.95 pending from FXsupplements. Telephone calls have produced no results, nor satisfaction. I have noticed that there are several complaints lodged against this company for the same erroneous charge.

I am 72 years old and can not afford this kind of rip off. I am through ordering from the internet.

De
  20th of Feb, 2009

I too was ripped off. My credit card company is NOT helping at all. They sent me emails stating they were going to crdeit my account it has never happen. I have been working with this for months. Finally cancelled my credit card and now you can get them on the phone. I never got anything in the mail for the products they said I got. So they are scamming alot of people and i dont know how to get my money back.