Fxsupplement.com / fraudulent charges

I purchased the supplement for what they charged me for S&H of $5.95. When I checked my bank statement, there was $45.85 taken out with the name "Colotox" beside the amount. The numbers "[protected]" was beside colotox. I did not order this. I "thought" I had purchased this on 11/20/08 - I have yet to receive this product and it is 12/02/08.

Comments

Ja
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I purchased the supplement for what they charged me for S&H of $5.95. When I checked my bank statement, there was $45.85 taken out with the name "Colotox" beside the amount. The numbers "832427928168" was beside colotox. I did not order this. I "thought" I had purchased this on 11/20/08 - I have yet to receive this product and it is 12/02/08.

Ro
  2nd of Dec, 2008

stop charging me!

Cl
  17th of Dec, 2008

This same exact thing happen to me. On December 1st, 08 I paid $5.95 for S&H and was to receive some trial supplements, they never came. There is a contact number for them supposedly but it's always busy. 866-851-2281. Goes to show again how the evil lurk around us and we must be careful at all times. I hope who ever is doing this realizes everything will catch up to them one way or another it ALWAYS does!

Scammed

Vi
  30th of Dec, 2008
Fxsupplement.com - charging more than they say
fxsupplement
Texas

They charged my account $79.95 dollars for shipping on a free trial of acai berry supplement. I want my m0ney back i agreed to pay shipping fees but would have never agreed to that amount . That is an unfair business practice and they should be made to refund this amount to me immediately.