FX Suppliments / billing for product never requested

none availableArlington, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: none available
ordered a free sample of Acai berry pills to help cleanse the system for shipping cost only of $5.95. no mention of any further requirements such as billed in 30 days if not returned, ship new product in 30 days unless canceled etc... My account was debited the $5.95 but no product. Approximately 3 weeks later the product finally arrived. It had no paper work what so ever with it. Thought it was a bit strange, but I figured I'd not continue if I received any further offers coming later, would then cancel if it came to be that type of a deal.
Then in checking my account on line realized I was debited $79.95 from a company called FX Suppliments? There was never a mention of this name when ordering initially so it took me a min. to realize who it was. Low and behold when checking out this company name on line, what a SCAM it is!!! The complaints I read were exactly the same as mine! Now as of 1/2/09 I see a new debit to my account from a new company, acraiberry from Arlington TX in the amount of $85.90. This apparently is another name for the same scam. My bank blocked the other so now I am closing my account in order to eliminate this from happening again. I personally can not believe after seeing all of the complaints against this fraud that the Texas Attorney Generals office has not been able to put an end to this fraudulent act.

Comments

Ge
  6th of Dec, 2008

FX Suppliments - Unauthorized Charges
FX Suppliments/Acai Maxx
Florida

I ordered a free sample of the Acai Maxx dietary suppliment and all I had to pay is $5.95 for shipping and handling. I received the suppliment and when I checked the bank statement I found that FX Suppliments had withdrawn $79.95 in addition to the S&H charge. I made several calls to the company in Arlington, TX and never got to talk to anyone. I left several messages on their voice mail and even e-mailed them to no avail. I have been in contact with my bank and they are doing an investigation on the company and in addition we are closing the account and opening up a new one. Now today we received SIX padded envelopes in the mail from a Tim Wilson with Acai Maxx in each envelope. In addition to initiating the investigation with my bank, I also am filing with the consumer fraud division of the Florida Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services and also the Postal Service for possible mail fraud...anything that I can do to put this or these degenerates in jail.
Ad
  15th of Apr, 2009
I just ran into the same exact thing. I ordered the Acraiberry free trial for $4.95 - even though I sent it back after 20 days my account was charged $59.95. I called them and they told me I had to call to cancel and I cancelled then but still had to accept the $59.95 charge. This was 3 months ago. Today I was looking over my statements and noticed charges from an International companies I had never heard of. I contacted the Bank and they gave me phone numbers. When I called I found that one was Insider Tips ($4.95 per month) and the other was Comprehensive Weight Lost tips ($9.95 per month) plus $1.95 for each transaction billed as International charges. When I reached reps at both places they said when you ordered you automatically agreed to try these products also and you would have to cancel if you didn't want them. I have cancelled but also blocked all international charges with my bank unless I approve. They are ripoffs!!
Di
  16th of Nov, 2011

FX Suppliments - Fraud
FX Suppliments

Ordered a free sample of Acai berry pills to help cleanse the system for shipping cost only of $5.95. no mention of any further requirements such as billed in 30 days if not returned, ship new product in 30 days unless canceled etc... My account was debited the $5.95 but no product. Approximately 3 weeks later the product finally arrived. It had no paper work what so ever with it. Thought it was a bit strange, but I figured I'd not continue if I received any further offers coming later, would then cancel if it came to be that type of a deal.