FX supplements / Acai Maxx Fraud

1 916 113th Street, Suite BArlington, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-549-2111

This company is fraudulent. Please file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General.

You can go to their website, click on consumer protection, then click on file a complaint.

If you return the product, FX will charge you a 25% restocking fee.

More FX supplements Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      25th of Nov, 2008

I did not order this product, the 1st. I knew of it was when it showed up on my bank statement. I called my bank, they put a stop on my card at once. The charge was for $5.95, no real address, I called the # on bank statement, was told by recorder had to go to website which they gave me, no such web-site. I pray that by my bank card being stopped they can't get anymore of my money, as I too live on fixed income.

FX Supplements - scam/ripoff website
    FX Supplements
    916 113th St. Ste B
    Texas
    acaiberrymaxx.com

Same as the rest of you. Charges for $85 to credit card and still haven't received a thing. I did talk to two people, one of whom told me to write an email to cancel@acaiberrymax.com-ha what a joke. I have written a complaint to the BBB, however, and will pursue the rest from here. If I ever receive the second package they said they have already shipped (ha) I will be mailing it all back and hopefully can get my money back. You can't trust these companies-research everything before you send your credit card number anywhere.

• El
      25th of Nov, 2008

Same here, they charged me a week later $5.95 for s/h and then when I called and left a message after countless emails inquiring about the delivery date the very next day my account was charged $79.95. There is no one at the number provided it's just voicemail and the email addresses do not get reveiwed. I called my bank and had to cancel my account and block my card. I filed a dispute and will also furnish them with the emails I sent. I submitted a complaint with the BBB in Texas. This first aired on Oprah when Dr. Oz was the guest. It's about time someone lets Oprah, Rachel Ray and other talk shows know different types of Scams out here. Especially when they promote a product!

• Er
      25th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me I paid the 5.95 for shipping recieved nothing and all of a sudden my bank had taken out 79.95 which I never authorized. My bank said you have to cancel within the trial period, but how can I cancel when I never recieved the product the phone # for fx supplements just rings...huge scam, my bank reversed the charge and issued me a new bank card...thank god now I fear buying anything on the internet.

• Mi
      27th of Nov, 2008

Same thing is happening to me. I placed my order Nov. 16, $5.95 S&H was charged to my cc on Nov. 18. It's now Nov. 26 and haven't received a thing. I've emailed numberous times and left several messages for someone to call me back. Of course no one has answered my emails or returned any of my phone calls. The thing is when you order you get an order # and everything so it seems legitimate. I haven't been charged the $85 yet, but I'm sure that's the next thing. What a joke, I fell right into that trap.

• Do
      27th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me also! Ordered 11/13, was charge shipping on 11/16 and still don't have it. Emailed and call serveral times and can never get anyone to call me back. There's got to be something we can do to stop this from happening.

• Di
      28th of Nov, 2008

i got duped also. ordered ACAI MAXX on 11/9/08, did not recv any confirmation my order went through. recv'd product on 11/26/08 with no instructions, no contact numbers, no cancellation information or numbers, no invoice number any where in or on packaging. did some research and found this to be a scam *thank you everybody*. the 1-888-549-2111 number is a recorded message and haven't recv'd a call back, the email contact addy's are bogus, activates OUTLOOK MAIL but won't accept my email addy.

filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General on 11/28/08. Finally looked at bank account and there it was...5.95 shipping taken on 11/12 and 86.95 zapped on the 25th. contacted my credit union, ssfcu, on 11/28/08 and they will work with me to dispute and replace loss during dispute. i'll pay the 5.95 for my stupidity, and if all else fails the 86.95 for a hard lesson learned but i will not let them drain me. had to close out debit card and activate new one to halt future charges.

i take full responsibility for not investigating the company thoroughly, however, the FX Supplements company not providing notification of order, actual service representatives to speak with, valid contact numbers and email/site addys only proves to me they are involved in illegal activities and making every effort to hide from the consumer. these people should be shot.

to the operators of FX Supplements...beware of KARMA. what goes around comes around 10 fold, and i pray you get it in the ### sideways with sandpaper!

• Ka
      30th of Nov, 2008

I was charged 70.95 for a product I did not order. I ordered a "free" product, with a shipping & handling charge of $5.95, which I have not received.

• Su
      1st of Dec, 2008

I feel like these people need pay for all the damage they caused. This was the first time ever I got something over the net, and what a way to learn a lesson. I was billed for the $5.95, but after reviewing the information here, I cancelled my card with the bank since there was no way of contacting anyone with fxsupplemetns. No one would call back and no such web site. I was sick to my stomach on how easy it was for someone to do this . I was burned for $5.95, but thankful for persons who wrote a comment here, it saved me from charges that could have been much, much, more. I don't think I can ever get anything on line again after this first time experiance.

1st of Dec, 2008

Same here... I ordered a trial, and then cancelled... but never got the trial til a week after I was charged $79.95 I believe it was, I have emailed constantly only no one responds!!!

1st of Dec, 2008

I ordered this as well off a link with oprah and rachel ray ads on it. I got it days after I was charged $79.95!! Why am I being charged full price for a trial bottle? Going to file with my bank today... anyone have any luck on getting it reversed from ur bank? I cancelled but guess that didnt work, I tried calling and that didnt work its just a recording and they never return ur call.. I tried emailing several times and no response! This is just CRAZY!!! How can u have a trial for somthing if u cannot try it??? Geesh!!! Its put me in the negative in my bank account and caused me over $200 in overdraft fees cuz of this!! they wont reverse my fees unless I get this money problem fixed.

• St
      1st of Dec, 2008

The cancel email address has two "x'x" in it...send cancel notice here:

cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com

call your credit card company, let them know how many times you tried to contact them, how many messages you have left, and ask them to block all future charges...you will be on the hook for the $5.95...and any shipments that happened before you tried to cancel.

Good luck

• Na
    FX Supplements - GET YOUR $ BACK
    Fx Supplements
    TX, 76011
    Arlington
    Phone: n/a
    acaiberrymax.com

I ordered a free sample bottles of Acai max for a shipping fee of $4.99, a I was charged 2 weeks later again for 86.35 with out my permission. I cannot find the phone number anywhere or address to get my money they stole from me back!

• Lo
    FXSupplements - GET YOUR $ BACK
    18 Richard St.
    Ansonia
    Connecticut
    Phone: 203-732-4335

purchased sample product of Acai Max-was charged 5.95(11/07)

made no other purchases-was charged 79.95( 11/22)

• Wa
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I agree with you 100%. I placed an order with them and have not heard anything from them. Took money out of my account and no merchandise. I tried calling there business number, every time I caledl it goes busy or disconnect.

• Pt
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    FX Supplements - unautorized charges
    FX Supplements

I finally recieved the "Free" supplements and discovered an unathorized charge on my AMEX. No other supplements have arrived and I have cancelled at cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com. Did not take time to read the fine print, but hopefully have caught the charges soon enough. I also have put the charges in "dispute" with my bank. What a RIPOFF!!! They do not answer the phone at either number given. someone needds to STOP THEM NOW!!!

3rd of Dec, 2008

I also ordered the trial sample after going to the Rachael Ray show under
    the %5.95 sample only! I never ordered anything else and also wrote an
    email saying only send if it was not to be an automatic order every month.
    The phone number on my credit card goes not where, no web site to be
    found and I cannot find my receipt for the sample. I never ordered, but
    they charged my credit card $79.95 a few days later. I closed my credit
    card down and my credit card company hopeful will credit it back to
    them. Rip off in Florida. Thanks,

• Su
      4th of Dec, 2008

They offer a "RISK FREE- TRIAL" for merely the cost of shipping and Handling. So, you try it... and in the fine print, it states that they will charge you $79.95 for your next bottle that you will automatically get in the mail. BUT you can "CANCEL" at any time. THE INTERESTING THING IS THAT THERE IS NEVER ANYONE THERE SO THAT YOU CAN CANCEL THE ORDER!!! WHAT A SCAM!

FX Supplements - Fraudulent charges to my credit card
    Acai Maxx
    Arlington
    Texas
    acaiberrymaxx.com

My credit/debit card was charged for 79.95 for an item that was advertised for 5.95 free (trial run). There is an option to join for monthly shipments of this diet "energy-pill" product. I did not join the monthly shipments of this product. I've been billed for a product I did not receive for 79.95. When I ordered the "free" product for 5.95. I've tried to call a phone number which is bogus and tried to find the website which is nonexistent. I never received a confirmation for my order as was promised. This is fraud and a scam and I don't want anyone else to fall for this misuse of trust for on-line shopping. I will never order any item on-line, unless I can get a phone number and reach the customer service reps and be assured that what I'm shopping and paying for is not a scam or fraud.

• Sh
    FX Supplements - no shipment

I ordered the free trial of acai berry maxx and havent yet reieved the order. They have not yet charged my card again, but i have read all the complaints on here and would like for someone to please tell me how i can avoid being charged the $85 before they do it. I have already emailed the customer service, but im not sure what else can be done. I have waited almost 2 weeks for the trail, so i know im about to be scammed any day !