FX supplements / supplements(acai Maxx)

1 916 113th St Ste BArlington, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a 14 day trial for Acai Berry Max...i never received any confirmation or did I received anything in my email confirming my order. Three weeks later I received a bottle of the producxt in an envelope with no invoice inside, no instructions how to use the product or any way to return. I looked up the number on the internet, I have been calling for days...leaving a message, you can never get a real person. I have sent an email stating I do not want my card billed, and i did not authorize any charges. That I had received the product 3 weeks lare well after the trial period. WHAT A SCAM!! I am in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card, I see so many other people on here going thru the same thing with this company. I hope everyone will report them as I am to the BBB and also the state attorney general office. And now they have billed me $79.00!!!
They should be made to go out of business for praticing such unethical practices and stealing peoples money. Then it takes so much of the consumers time to right a situation that is not thier fault. I want my charge taken off my account NOW

More FX supplements Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      24th of Nov, 2008

I am going through the same thing right now! they charged me $79.95 without my permission 2 weeks after I ordered the trial bottle and i still havent gotten anything! What a rip off!!! I am disputing it with my credit card company now.

• Ta
      24th of Nov, 2008

I have been hit with the same problem. I ordered the TRIAL on 11/8 and have yet to receive anything. Now today 11/24 I have just been charged the $79.95 but something I never even received and can't seem to get through to the number I have. How can they charge you for a trial you never even got to try!!!

• Al
      24th of Nov, 2008

These people are the worst kind of trash out there imaginable! We were scammed too. Placed the order for free trial on November 2nd. Were billed for shipping on November 7th. Never recieved e-mail to notify of shipping as they stated during the ordering process. Still have not recieved anything. There is no way to communicate with them. No response from e-mails or messages left. They are obviosly hidding because they are knowingly being fraudulent. Be very careful! Read the Terms and Conditions. The free trial starts when you order. You have 10 days from then to cancel, or you will be billed $79.95 for the trial bottle. Obviously, you can't try a product you have not recieved. If you do not cancel your "membership" they will continue to bill you $79.95 plus $5.95 every month. I hope that someone can bring these jerks to justice. What they are doing is criminal.

• Li
      24th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happen too me. I too ordered the thirty day trial and have not received it but my account was charged $79.95. This is truly a criminal activity and needs to be shut down and prosecuted.

• Di
      24th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happen to me. I too ordered the thirty day trial and have not received it but I am being charge $79.95

• Ke
      24th of Nov, 2008

I have been scammed too. I have been charged 79.95 for product i did not authorized

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2008

I am so upset.My bank will not help me.This really is not right.Closing my card.I cant reach them at all.I call and there phone number is not working.I wish we could have that site shut down.

• Ro
      24th of Nov, 2008

I am going through the same thing. I am disputing the charge with my bank and sending the bottle back.

• Je
      24th of Nov, 2008

I also placed an order with FXSupplement.com for the Acai Berry Maxx Free Trail Offer. I was billed $29.95 for an Express mail shipment for this product. To date I have never received this order. I have called their company telephone number and left messages and I have sent emails. No one from FXSupplement.com has responded. I am working closely with my bank to keep them from charging anything else to my account.

• La
      24th of Nov, 2008

I placed an order for $5.95 to cover postage/handling for a free sample November 9, 2008. I have never received any product. Then on November 23, 2008, an unauthorized charge appeared on my VISA for $79.95. I have filed a fraud complaint at my bank.

24th of Nov, 2008

same thing is happening to me.. i got the bottle weeks later.. i am going through the process of cancelling my order.. and they are not returning my emails and you can't get anyone on the phone!
    I do not want my account charged either... i have to call my bank and tell them to block this acct...otherwise i will have to change my acct #...
    this is truly a scam!

• Mj
      24th of Nov, 2008

I ordered on supposedly free trial on Nov. 7. I just today rececived my bottle. The date is Nov. 24! What a scam! I have called and called without any luck. I have emailed twice. So much for the 10 day free trial! I will alert the BBB and the attorney general also. What a scam!

• Ei

Hi Everyone
    Write a 30 day demand letter from your states web site under consumer affairs and business regulation. Mass is as follows: I sent a 30 day demand letter as this company overdrafted my account I did not receive trial sample or the 3 month supply or notification that my account was going to be drawn 79.95. I will let you all know what I get for a response. I will take them to court as Mass laws you can sue for triple damages, attorney and court fees.
    This is the sample letter
    Good Luck

Your name
    Your address
    Your telephone number

Date

Name of Merchant
    Merchant’s address

Dear Merchant:

Under the provisions of Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 93A, Section 9, I hereby make written demand for relief as outlined in that statute.

On or about {date}, the following unfair or deceptive act occurred:

{EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED}

This unfair or deceptive act or practice is, in my opinion, declared unlawful by Section 2 of Chapter 93A, (you may want to give regulation number, if applicable) which reads as follows:

{Quote text or section. Remember: You are not required to quote written regulations or laws to support the assertion that the merchant’s conduct was unfair or deceptive; it is, however, desirable. You will want to include all the regulations which you believe were violated.}

As a result of this unfair or deceptive act or practice, I suffered injury or loss of money as follows:

{Indicate Injury or Money or PropertyLoss}

Therefore, I hereby demand the following relief:

{Indicate Relief, or Payment for Damages, Which is Sought}

Chapter 93A gives you the opportunity to make a good-faith response to this letter within thirty (30) days. Your failure to do so-could subject you to triple damages, attorney’s fees and costs if I decide to institute legal action.

Sincerely,

Your Name

• Ti
      25th of Nov, 2008

CONFIRM ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL CHARGED $5.95 HAVE NOR RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AT ALL AND NOW BEING CHARGED $86.35 TODAY. THIS IS TOTALLY A SCAM CALL THE NUMBER AND ITS A VOICEMAIL INDICATING THEY OPEN AT 9 TO 5 CENTRAL TIME AND TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. I WASS CALLING AT 9:30 ALSO IN CENTRAL TIME. DISPUTING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS WELL.

• El
      25th of Nov, 2008

I have neveer fallen prey until now. Goes to show you can not believe everything you see on Oprah. Also my bank dispute dept. totally left me in the dark (shame on you Wachovia) I had to cancel my card and accounts. I never got the product and the phone numbers provided are just voicemails. I have filed charges and would like all to do the same. Stop these low life, fraudulent jerks from ripping off people.

• La
      25th of Nov, 2008

A similar thing happened to me. I ordered acai berry maxx free trial on november 6, 2008. I DID receive the product, but was subsequently charged $79.95. This is the way it works as I see it: you order the free trial and are automatically signed up for a membership to receive acai berry every month thereafter until you cancel your membership. It is in the terms and conditions on the site. Moreover, the trial is only ten days, even though you are sent a month supply. If you have not contacted them via their email (cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com) within that ten days, then they assume that you like the product and you are charged the full amount. I think that is horrible considering that you don't actually get to try the product at all because it doesn't get shipped to you in time for you to try it. I was charged a day or so after receiving the bottle. Even more... there are no directions on the bottle as to how to use the product. I just emailed the cancellation people today, so hopefully I am not charged for another bottle in December. They put the information on the site in fine print so that they can scam people into buying the product and at least get one extra charge on everybody's account. Unfortunately, legally we cannot do anything to rid the first $79.95 charge because it IS in the terms and conditions. I suppose none of us will ever not read terms and conditions again...

• Sh
      25th of Nov, 2008

I got my bottle a week after I ordered it but I didn't get to try before they billed me again 79.95. I tried to email and cancel before the 10 days but apparently that didn't work. I tried emailing them again and we will c wat happens. they took the money out and I am now overdrawn in my bank account because of it. No one do this too!!!

• Mi
      26th of Nov, 2008

I too have been scamed by this company, I have sent AN E-MAIL, to cancel any further dealings with them but have no idea if they recieved it or not what else can we do I hate to change my account over these worthless ###...

• Ca
      26th of Nov, 2008

I have been scammed too! I just sent a cancelation notice to the above listed email and will report to the attorney general's office Monday. I will contact Opera's Chicago offices as well.

• St
      1st of Dec, 2008

This is a complete rip-off. I did find out from my research that the cancellation email address is:

cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com

This is very well hidden in their terms and conditions. keep after them, notify your credit card company to block future transactions. You will be on the hook for the initial $5.95...but call, leave messages...keep dates, times etc...and email the above address to cancel

Good luck