FX Supplement / Unauthorized charges on my credit card

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Along with every other complaint on here, I ordered the free trial, never received it and now my card is being charged $79.95 for an unauthorized shipment.

Comments

• Do
      24th of Nov, 2008

Charge my credit card without my permission for $79.95.

• Ju
      24th of Nov, 2008

I was charged $79.95 too. The number they list on the bank transaction 866-851-2281 is for a pencil company. When I called, they told me I was the third person to cal today. I'm disputing the charge with my bank.

• Ju
      24th of Nov, 2008

I also got charged the 79.95 on my account and on the total cleanse I have tried to call that number for several days and do not get any one to answer or it tells me it's not a working number.

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2008

Does anyone have any other phone # to reach these people besides 1.866.851.2281 - that is never answered?

• Mw
      25th of Nov, 2008

well after 2hrs of calling numbers listed trying emails to cancel order etc etc I have gotten nowhere. I did call 1888-549-2111 and got a recording telling me to cancel by email. Tried it and it didn't work. No site found. Called back and left voice mail msg. to call me or email me. Contacted my credit card and put alert on it not to accept charges from Fx supplement. Please check you credit card accounts and and bank statements and report to Attorney Generals office in your state.

• De
      25th of Nov, 2008

I also was charged for the product that I never received, and the number that I have is experiencing difficulties and the other number I found just rings and rings or is busy. Sounds like a scam to me.

• La
      25th of Nov, 2008

I have also been charged the $79.95 without my permission on the Nov 24th and have filed a dispute with my bank.

• Je
      26th of Nov, 2008

I looked at my bank account monday morning 11/24/08 and noticed a charge for 79.95 from the same company FX Supplemnets. I got a 1-800-549-2111 number and was told the line was temorary disconnected and to try back later. Still to this day I can not get ahold of them. This is very frustrating. I have disputed this claim with my bank. This is a total scam not sure how they even got my information. I did not authorize this transaction.

• Tg
      26th of Nov, 2008

I have experienced the same thing. I order the free trial and didn't get the product until 6 days after the 10 day trail was over. I tried to call 866-851-2281. I had to cancel my order by emailing to cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com. I am going to continue to try and get ahold of these people until I get my money back. I will keep you all posted. Please do the same.

• Ta
      27th of Nov, 2008

I had the same thing happen to my account. How can they get a way with this?

• Ru
      29th of Nov, 2008

I have received my trial bottle but I wish to cancel any more bottles that would be sent to me.

Ruth Richards

November 29, 2008

• Sh
      29th of Nov, 2008

I want to cancel my order. Thank You Sharon Hamilton.

• Ti
      30th of Nov, 2008

I just ordered Acai Berry Maxx about 10 minutes ago and want to cancel my order. My husband doesn't want me to take this. Order #207425 at 11-30-2008 16:54:54. I'm calling my credit card company and telling them that this is an unauthorized charge. I don't want anything to do with this so CANCEL MY ORDER. I know it hasn't been shipped, it's only been about 15 to 20 minutes and it's Sunday night.

Tina Fileccia
    Nov. 30, 2008

• Ci
      30th of Nov, 2008

I JUST ORDERED THE TRIAL OFFER ALSO BUT I WISHED I WOULDOF READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS BEFORE I HAD ORDERED THIS AND I AM CALLING MY CREDIT CARD BANK IN THE MORNING TO MAKE SURE THERE NOT GONA BILL MY CARD AND MAKE SURE THEY NEVER DO BILL MY ACCOUNT...ITS JUST BEEN ABOUT AHALF AHOUR AGO I ORDERED THIS...

CINDY ANDERSON
    NOV 30, 2008

30th of Nov, 2008

I just ordered this and the order was messed up and I tried to use the cancel e mail address and it does not work and I called the Phone # and it says I cannot cancel the order on the phone, I will call my credit card in am and also tell them it is an unautorized charge. I had no idea what a mess this would be, I was getting it for my daughter but not this way. When I use the e mail address it takes me to this complaint board.

• Ti

FXSupplements,

I ordered Acai Berry Maxx last night, 11-30-2008 at 16:54:54 and canceled about 10 to 15 minutes later. As I see, this is'nt even a website to cancel. I've already spoken to my credit card company and they are going to stop charges. I've also decided and called and spoke to the BBB. I also e-mailed my senator about your scam since there are so many victims. I've called 2 phone numbers, one won't let you cancel and gives this website, the other does'nt connect. DO NOT send me your product. You hav'nt heard the the last of my wrath yet!!!

Tina Fileccia
    12-01-2008

• Le
      1st of Dec, 2008

I also have tried to call an cancel my order as well as the website. But it doesn't work either.

1st of Dec, 2008

I am in the same boat, no luck with phone calls or emails, they charged my account 79.95 and no product. Don't know what else to do, don't want this charge coming through next month and all the months after that.

• Do
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I also ordered this product and was billed for 79.95 before the ten day period and no matter how many times I call I'm unable to reach anyone to cancel the order. As of this morning they are now sending me emails stating yet another order is on it's way. Their website cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com does not work. It hasn't even been close to 30 days and they are out there carging my credit card without my permission.

• Ta
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Hello Ladies, Same thing has happened to me and I'm furious.. Here may be some info that could help us...Make a complaint at www.Texasattorneygeneral.gov to report the company in texas also Federal Trade Comm. at
    1-877-382-4357 also BBB in Ft .Worth Texas 817-332-7585 The Internet also has their own crime Dept. at www.Ic3.gov... This company should not get away with stealing from people... It is wrong and everyone needs to complain to anyone who will listen... Your CC company will also tell you that unless you get in contact with the company and cancel future orders there is nothing they can do...
    please let someone know if you are able to contact the company... Good Luck Tataum Watkins