FX Marketing/Keith Wellman / Cannot Cancel Monthly Billing

1 1561 Highway 42 NMcDonough, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-898-1800

I Ordered a "Free" dvd, had to pay the postage ($1.99)...This somehow signs you up for a monthly subscription for something, (they have your credit card number from above...) so you get billed $40.95 !!! EVERY MONTH!!! and there is no way to cancel...!!!

Go to their website: fxmarketinginc.com It's crap...view the standard warranties, disclaimers, terms of services, ...guess what?
They don't tell you how to unsubscribe, or where to go to unsubscribe.

Follow a link in a Keith Wellman "Membership Millions" marketing e mail to "Help Desk"...If you ask to unsubscribe through this automated system, someone on the other end will respond telling you they do not represent FX Marketing...

Surprise!!! If you go to the phone and call the number, you get refered to "justaskkeith.com" for cancellations and inquiries...
(All of the voice mailboxes are always full so you cannot speak to anyone, it just says..."try again, Goodbye!!!"
so go to "justaskkeith.com"
and guess who you get...The automated help desk that will respond
"...we do not represent FX Marketing"...

There is no way to cancel...and I believe it is illegal...I think I will contact the Federal Trade Commission...it may not help, but I just got an e mail about a 10 million dollar class action against WEBLOYALTY.COM, INC. ("WLI"). They were doing the same thing as FX Marketing, and they got caught!!! and now they are paying...

Comments

• De
      27th of Mar, 2009
    FX Marketing - charge on card
    fx marketing
    Georgia
    Phone: 770 898 1800

I donald e schneider 1 clover lane st.charles mo 63301 got my credit card statement and saw $39.95 charged on my credit card and I don't recall ordering anything from fx marketing my meail is: luege8@yahoo.com

• Ka
      30th of Mar, 2009

I totally got ripped off the same way you did! That makes me mad.. So does anyone has any idea what to do?

27th of Jun, 2009
    FX Marketing - Unstoppable credit card subscription
    FX Marketing
    fxmarketing.com

only just realised I've been paying a 39.35 subscription to this company and no way of stopping it

• Ke
      28th of Jul, 2009

I believe that you may be mistaken. We do not sell "membership millions" as that is a program by someone else. It is easy to cancel any type of billing with us although it sounds like the billing problem you are having is with another company. If you go to justaskkeith.com and submit a support ticket to cancel, they will cancel anything you'd like them too immediately. (it sounds like you used the owner of membership millions support desk). Not only will my company gladly refund you but will also refund any past charges. We don't want unhappy customers and have the best support in the marketing community by far.

Keith W.

• Ed
      17th of Jan, 2010

After a week of technical problems with NO SUPPORT and my website not working. I asked for a refund and I was told I had only 72 hrs. to cancel, so no refund. That's pretty convenient for Mr. Wellman when my website was not even up during those 72 hrs. It's interesting how during those 72 hrs. the support tickets I submitted were answered, stating that they were working on those issues. After 72 hrs. no more answers, not to mention NO PROBLEM SOLVING.

So it's been a week and one day, my website does not work, no answer to my support tickets, except for the one where I asked for a refund, of course the answer was denying such refund.

• Ev
      24th of Jan, 2010

I also have the same problem. Product is crap and Keith Wellman will not refund my money. Sent an email requesting a refund within the 72hrs, regardless, i wasn't even aware of this as it isn't CLEARLY AND CONSPICUOUSLY shown during the sales process. The only guarantee conspicuously shown was one that said "100% guarantee" with no time frames attached. I can tell you right now the FTC will have a field day with this. A handful of complaints to the FTC and Attorney Generals Office and Keith Wellman will be back living in his car again. I don't wish this upon him or anyone, but c'mon Keith, get your head out of your *ss and stop being deceitful.

I've just lost respect for all the big marketers peddling this crap, and which i have respected and purchased from in the past, this includes Chris Carpenter, Mike Filasame, Micheal Rasmussen to name a few. Very sad.

• Gb
      17th of Feb, 2010

LET ME JUST SAY DITTO!!!

"I have purchased from Keith Wellman, the ASF (automated sales fromula) for 497.00 and it has been very disappointing. The product does not deliver half of what it promises, the twitter software does not work but more importantly Mr. Wellman does not honor his 100% money back guaranty.

So, DO NOT waste your maney on any of Keith Wellman's products. There are lot's of complaints on the web for this guy. ALmost everyone is unhappy about the same thing."

7th of Mar, 2012

I had the same experience! He should be shut down, and another person would not have to go through Keith Wellman's deceitful practices. I think he moves from one scam to the other - with a hidden 72 hr refund policy on a dodgy product. I went over the promo material and refund policy before I purchase, and asked about suitability during the online webinar as a complete newbie! I was assured it was easy to set up (not true) and I would have assistance. By the time I knew this was not going to work for me - 5 days, he refused me a refund, even though a 30 day refund policy was IMPLIED during the promo! He should be put out of the IM business sphere permanently!