FX Marketing / False Promise / Empty DVD Case

1 2 upper park streetCheltenham, England, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Phone: +44(0)7814 525252

I have (allegedly) signed up for something with a company that were based originally in the Netherlands back in October 2007 and it was only when the payment changed over to FX Marketing INC that i noticed this regular payment leaving my account. The reason i had not noticed it before was due to my work and travel around Europe, mainly Holland and Sweeden.

I have now had to stop my bank cards and credit cards due to this payment i know nothing about, and have been trying to find out who and where the payment was going, also why.

Whilst trying to find out who "FX Marketing" were, i stumbled upon your site that seemed to have knowledge of this company, and also i have found another few people who are receiving attention on the google search page that have placed online complaints about this same company.

I can not nor have i ever taken a subscription service with FX Marketing or any possiible related businesses that are associated to them.

I would appreciate your overview of this situation and what can be done. The have secured funds from my bankers in the UK to the amount of nearly $400 over a period of one year.

Thank you and please advise me of your findings as soon as you know.

Regards