FWN LAB. / Unauthorized charge to credit card

1 2040Ne 163 St.Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

This company is beyond a rip off. They charged me for a product i don't even have. In addition they charged my card before they should have and when i call you can never speak to a supervisor or anyone in charge. I'm filing a complaint with the bbb and sugguest you do the same. Also i have contacted a lawyer to farther look into this. Times are to hard for companies to be ripping off people for their hard earned money.

Comments

• Kr
      29th of Jan, 2009

Ditto here. And now their customer service # is no longer in service...Fraud to say the least!

• Mi
      11th of Feb, 2009

I just tried to send an email to this company from their own link to contact them and it was returned to me. I was trying to cancel order. This is what it read.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. billing@fwnlabs.com

Does anyone have a phone number I can attempt to call??

• Bu
      12th of Feb, 2009

I've been sending an email daily canceling my order to billing@fwnlabs.com and although I have yet to get a cancellation confirmation number from them or even a response...my emails have never been returned as undeliverable. Fortunately...I used what little I had left on a wal mart money card (a reloadable visa card) and so I'm not going to reload any money on that card...I'll just get another card. So at least they will not be able to charge my card for anything.

• Pa
      13th of Feb, 2009

Today they charged me $87.13 and I called, they gave me a cancellation # but now I have to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back a 3 page notorized form..they are crooks. Their phone number is on my bank charge info under my Debit charges pending...Something needs to be done about them for real!

• La
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I agree completely!!!I am getting my lawyer involved today. . . These people are fratulent. . . A real number to contact them is 18666336706. . . These people are about to get whats coming to them. . .

• Ho
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I canceled my order and the same day they charged my account the $90. I'm extremely upset, but what will be done? All of us here complaining isn't going to get our money back! This company needs a class action lawsuit from all of us!! Please respond if you're interested. Let's all sign a petition.

• Fr
      17th of Jun, 2009

This company is a real ripoff. I cancel the same order and the next week they charge my credit card twice in the same day $87.14. We need to contact The Better Business Bureau.