FWM*LIPAPHEN / cancelled order - have not refunded and keep shipping - company phone no. on credit card is 1-866-949-0138

I had cancelled my order for Acai Berry in March - but they shipped it anyway, and charged me $40.00, $47.13 and $47.13 on Mar. 09 and 11. I called - they gave me confirmation # 433815 and said $134.26 would be refunded. Today I received another order from them, and I called my credit card co. & they had charged me another $87.13 - I called and tried to talk to a person - got a selection to cancel the order - when I chose that selection I was told the order was already cancelled. O.K> if it is cancelled, why are they still shipping and charging me!!! They now owe me a credit of $ 221.39. I have sent back the orders they sent me both times. They have never credited me for the $134.26 and it has been a month - and now owe me a credit of $221.39 It is maddening that I cannot talk to a person. The phone number shown on my credit card bill is the only one I have and you only get 1 of 2 selections. What a way to run a business. Again the confirmation number for cancellation they gave me in the beginning (in March) was $433815.

Comments

• Dp
      3rd of May, 2009
    FWM*LIPAPHEN - I was billed without my permission
    Acai Berry distributed by FWM Labs, Hollywood FL
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 866-949-0138
    myordersupport.com

I ordered a free sample, and since then have received two charges on my credit card, one on 4/4/09 in the amount of $87.13, and a second on 4/20/09 in the amount of $83.18. At no time did I authorize these payments on my credit card.

• Bu
      8th of May, 2009

Do you have any idea about the trial period? They have charged you wiith such amount since you didn't cancel within 14 days upon ordering the product. Call 866-949-0138 as soon as possible to avoid another ripoff from your account.