FWM Labs - RESVERATROL ULTRA / Product sent me to ER/Still have not received refund

FWM Labs - Resveratrol Ultra
At the time I received my 4-month supply back in June, the bottle had no directions or indications on it (i.e., take w/meals, take in the morning, etc.). I took 2 in the evening and woke up at 1:30 a.m. with severe heart palpitations and shortness of breath. I called 911 and spent 3 hours in the ER (e.k.g., blood analysis, I.V.) due to Resveratrol Ultra...my heart rate and blood pressure were through the roof (I have never had palpitations nor high bp prior). Needlesstosay, I called to obtain an RMA number which I received from Kim. I returned the product immediately via USPS insured and with delivery confirmation (said product was received on 6/29/2009). Since returning this product I have called at least 5 times and spoke to several reps (Ira, Doris, Michelle, etc) all who said they would submit a ticket to their returns department (standard answer over and over). I am IRATE. Still no refund so after much frustration, I finally am disputing it with my credit card company.