FWM LABROTORIES / SCAM

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I recently got a free 30 day trial of the Acai Berry Detox from FMW Laboratories. Thirteen days after I had sent the shipping and handling for the product the company charged my account $40.00 I called to cancel my order and get a refund of the $40.00 they canceled my order an assured me I would receive my refund with in 3 to 5 days. 3 days after I canceled another charge from this company came out of my account of $87.13 I called again to find out why I was being charged this additional amount, they told me it was for my 30 day supply of the product, I told them I had canceled this. They told me I would receive a refund for this also. I called several more time as to where the refunds were, finally on the 23rd of March I got a refund of $40.00 I thought maybe because the $87.13 was a later transaction it would take longer, today is the 25th still nothing I called again, I was told that because I call to often they were not going to refund the $87.13 to my account, and that they were only complying with the terms and conditions of the contract. This outfit is a SCAM!!! PLEASE I urge everyone that runs across these thieves DO NOT under any circumstances buy their product they will take you for everything you have got. I have read many of the blogs about this company none of them good of course, but I have noticed that the phone numbers are not the same as the one I have, you can get ahold of these SCAM ARTISTS with this phone number [protected]. Maybe if enough people that have been ripped of by this company call them they will give it up. Much good luck to all of you, oh and buy the way they will just keep taking money from your account and you will never receive another product from them.

Comments

• Ac
      25th of Mar, 2009

Totally AGREE with this complaint. I wish I would have read it sooner, I am canceling my number today and changing it so they will quit charging my account. They are flat out liars and scam artist... They have hit me twice in two days. Their opertor said that "nobody gets a refund" When I pushed it, she then said, "well only the refund department can do the refund" Yep, I am really holding my breath for that to happen!! They need shut down for good!

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2009
    FWM LABROTORIES - FRAUD BILLING
    ACAI ENERGY

THIS COMPANY HAS BILLED MY CREDIT CARD ALMOST $5OO FOR PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EVEN AFTER TALKING TO SEVERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE AND CANCELLING ORDERS THEY STILL CONTINUE TO BILL MY CARD. HOW CAN THEY BE STOPPED.