Fwm Labratories / Acai Berry Detox

1 MO, United States Review updated:

If you have purchased the free sample ( you pay shipping & handeling). Be sure to call [protected] by the 14th day after ordering to cancel your subscription or they will charge you $87.13. The customer service representative will refuse to refund your money once this charge is made, that is when you ask to speak with their supervisor. I had a little bit of trouble getting through to her that I did not autorize the charge to my credit card. She finally understood and I am to call back in 3 days to check if the amount has been refunded. She said she would start the process today but it may take up to 3 days to complete. If all goes well there will not be another complaint from me. If it does not I will post again on 04-17-09. Please do not fall victim to this company.

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Jan, 2009
    Fwm Labratories - fraud
    fwm labratories

i ordered a trial of life cleanse and acai-berry in december 08, after messing up the original order i call and cancelled both products twice with names and cancellation numbers. then in the beginning of january noticed my account was almost $177 short. i got charged $87.13 twice w/o permission from me. contacted them got another cancellation #, ask to speak to a supervisor sat on hold for 35min's, hung up called back no one would allow me to speak with a supervisor, they said that they were on call and i would be put back into there que, which nobody ever answered. I called back they said this it's definetely cancelled an i will get my money back in 7-10 days.

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2009
    fwm Labratories
    Phone: 1-8666352312

charged bank accoount but did not send product when I told them I waas no longer interested in their product they charged my account any way they've charged me 93.81 and I have yet to see any product niw when you call them they don't anwswer the phone.

12th of Feb, 2009
    fwm labratories
    Phone: 866-949-0138

i was charged for 2 shippments at 87.13 for product i never recieved or wanted. can't get through to company for refund.

14th of Feb, 2009

I too was charged $87.13 to my bank account from this company. I contacted the BBB of Florida and in an email I received from them today they told me that this company has an F- rating and that they have received 166 complaints in the last year for them. I tried several times to contact this company and each time I was on hold for over an hour only to be hung up on. I have contacted my bank, but because I signed up for a free product they do not consider this fraud and unfortunately there is nothing my bank can do for me.

• Sh
      21st of Feb, 2009

I am in the same situation. They advertise free product and you only pay shipping. I received item with only a paper display of product, nothing to indicate further charges. Then, a month later I received a charge to my account for $ 87.13 that was unauthorized by me. I called company and they said a claim is filed, but nothing has been resolved.

• Sh
      21st of Feb, 2009

Bad business. I intend to post on all my web sites to not purchase this product. Deceptive advertisement and as a result an unauthorized charge to my bank account.

• Cl
      6th of Mar, 2009

Read the fine print...this is a total scam. They should be ashamed with the economy the way it is. To take the money of innocent people is a crime and someone needs to do something about this company!!!

• Tr
      27th of Mar, 2009

This company is a scam. I canceled the account but they clamed that it was past the 14 day trial. funny thing is that I ordered another product the same time and they canceled it in the 14 days. this company is just using people to get money out of them. also the product does nothing and you still get charged the extra shipping and a months worth of sugar pills. the bad thing is that opra was linked to it and know i wonder if she even knows that they are using her for there scam.

• Mn
      14th of Apr, 2009

Thier number is 866-955-8525

• Eg
      7th of May, 2009
    Fwm Labratories - unauthorized credit card charges
    FWM Labratories
    Florida

I ordered the FREE sample, saw the shipping and handling on my checking account. Two weeks later there are charges of $87.13 and $89.95. When I called 866-581-7541 I was told I didn't read the fine print which said if I didn't close the account they would keep sending the product (which by the way I haven't even received yet). She also said they were a legitimate business but she would not give me an address or even a town, only Florida. Her supervisor was busy and she didn't understand why I was so upset because the agreement stated they have a legal right to keep taking my money until I cancel.
    Why do these companies get away with this?
    Who can I complain to?
    Does anyone know what we can do about these companies who keep scamming the public and LAUGH at the consumers who dare to complain?

• Ca
      24th of May, 2009
    cathy harland
    3651 red lion road D-1
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 2153279897
    iwtbtg@verizon.net

I urge everyone to never order anything from FWM Labatories.
    I ordered a free bottle of Acai Berry Diet Pills back in Nov. I cancelled the order and my account was charged to two payments of $87.13 I have called numerous times and finally received one credit. I am still waiting for the other credit.

The customer service reps must have a script there because I hear the same thing constantly. We will forward your concerns to our billing dept.

I even sent the free bottle back three weeks ago and all I ever hear is it will take 3 to 5 days. That was two weeks ago and I still have nothing.

I will not give up. I don't have $87 to put out on nothing.

The people there are the worst. Even the supervisors say the same thing. Rest assure you will have your money in your account in 3 to 5 days. BULL!!!

Please don't ever buy anything from this company. They are a total ripoff.

Cathy Harland.

• De
      28th of May, 2009
    Fwm Labratories - fradulant charge
    Florida

I ordered a free trial of Reservetrol and thought that they were going to charge only the shipping but they must have some fine print some where which says that if I did not cancell within 15 days then they will keep charging me every month $87 . This is absolutely fraud because they know that people will not read it and by the time some one finds out they have already charged them at least once or more and they are very unhelpful and refuse to send any refunds. Never order any free stuff on line and specially from this company. They are a bunch of liars and sell fake products.

28th of May, 2009

Always read the fine print. And if you cannto deal with them, deal with your credit card company.

18th of Jun, 2009

This company also ripped several charges on my account. I was devastated. My husband helped me searched for the right number to call. He found the helpline: 866-949-013. It was a great great help. I hope it does the same to you.

• Mk
      24th of Jun, 2009

So that's the thing, never ignore those small prints these companies included on the terms and conditions. On these fine prints they usually include some hidden fees. Be careful! And if you want to let fwm know what you thought were all unauthorize charges, call 866-949-0138.

30th of Jun, 2009

I was also an acai berry user before but had to stop taking this pills it don't work well with my other medications. Anyway, I came up with a list of numbers to call. Among all the nos., 866-949-0138 was the most efficient. I canceled my order right away and I don't get to listen to their run around stories.

• Un
      14th of Jul, 2009
    FWM Labratories
    2040 NE 163 RD ST.#305
    Hollywood
    Florida

I ordered a free trial of the product and sent my credit card information to pay for the shipping. I now have 552.52 in charges on my credit card. They sent me more product which I refused and it was sent back and was charged for it. It wasn't until I did a seach for the company to straighten out the situation that I found a lot of complaints about fraud, etc. and did not find a site for the company itself.

• Bb
      15th of Jul, 2009

Returning the products will not solve the problem. Better call fwm at 866-949-0138. Cancel your active account and you're free of trouble. Be careful when ordering products online. No one can be trusted.