FWM Labortories / naturedetox canceled and charged my account

1 3007 GREENEHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18669885395

OFFER FREE TRIAL ALL YOU PAY ID SHIPPING WHEN THE GENTLEMAN CALL ME THE NEXT DAY I TOLD HIM TO CANCEL EVERYTHING WHEN HE TOLD ME THEY WOULDCHARGE MY ACCOUNT 78 DOLLARS EVERY MONTH THEY DID NOT DO THIS INSTEAD THE CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AND NOW THE ARE NOT BEING HELPFUL IN TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED

Sl

Comments

• Ba
      7th of Feb, 2009
    FWM Labortories - SCAM/UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES/
    FWM LABORTORIES
    Hollywood
    Phone: 1-866-870-9692

I ordered a free trail Acai Berry Detox for the cost of $3.95 total. I have been charged on my charge card at this point $3.95 twice. I have also been charged $87.13 three times for Lipaphen . I did not order any of this lipaphen and I have never received any of this product. But my charge card has been charged for all of the products.

I have called the telepone number 1-866-870-0692 many times and finally talked to a Yen and she canceled my account but I am not sure if that has taken place. I was given a cancelation number. I explained that I only ordered the Acai Berry Detox for free, only the shipping charge of $3.95.

I have a total of $275.24 on my charge card and I want these charges removed from charge card imediately but I can't reach billing because the customer service gives you the runaround. This is totally a scam.

• Ki
      15th of Feb, 2009
    FWM Labortories - charges from account no refund
    Hollywood
    Phone: 1-866-949-0138

I tried a free offer for acaiberry supplement for only the shipping charges. Before even trying my account was charged 87.13. I immediately called and cancelled and requested my charges returned. This was on 1-5-09. Since then I have called 4 more times and have been told a number of things. The cancellation # was confirmed i January, but still to this day 2-15-09 there has been no return of my 87.13. I was told it had been released for payment on 1-29-09. Then told it takes 7 days for the process. I have now contacted Consumer protection and hope this completes this refund. I would never advise business with this company.

3rd of Mar, 2009

I too was pulled into this scam. Please write your Better Business Bureau and District Attorney's Office to get these people to stop their scam. They have some money making business taking advantage of people with their deceptive advertising.

24th of Mar, 2009
    FWM Labortories - Unauthorized charges
    Phone: 1-866-635-2312

I received a product through FWM Labortories and in return called withing 5 days cancelled this product. Since then I have been billed not once but twice, and have had to send the product back that they just recently sent me again. I have spoken to a rep from this company and was informed that they have no record of my cancellation. I have spoken with my bank to see about getting these charges reimbursed and I was told that I was not the only one that had been scammed by this company and my bank has on numerous occasions tried to get the money reimbursed, but the company has turned up their nose and refused to pay anything back. I am hopeful that something will be done to stop FWM Labortories.

24th of Mar, 2009

I too was sucked into their product with the knowledge that I could cancel and not be billed anymore for a product I am not receiving, but as of today I have been billed twice more. Once on February 22 and again on March 2, 2009, after I had cancelled on February 10, 2009. According to my bank, this company is only a scam, because several people have tried to dispute the unauthorized purchase and only in return have FWM Labortories send a copy of the "agreed" page that all of us have hit online. They have been very unsucessful on getting any money returned. I hope someone does something to help get rid of this company since I am getting no where with them!!!

• Kp
      27th of Jul, 2009
    FWM Labortories - wrongfully charged
    Michigan

I ordered this acaiberry it was to cost 5.95 plus shipping. My credit card statement showed they charged my account $40.00. On the same day as my credit card statement came another bottle came in the mail. I told thewm when I ordered it I didn't want any more sent with out my okay. this is a big SCAM. you can't even cancil your order. I am very discusted abouit this company. But they won't get any more of my money because I cancilled my credit card. THIS is idenity thieft. kathy

• Ra
      21st of Sep, 2009

I am also going through the exact same thing. I wanted to try the product, and thought it would be a good opportunity using their "free trial". I NEVER received any product! Whats more, they called me twice to confirm my future orders. I told them that I still hadn't received anything, and I would not approve anything until I received my product. On the second call I told them just to cancel my order and they agreed. Well, I still haven't received any product, but I have two charges for $79.95 and two charges for .80 on my account. This company is a scam and is milking money out of everyone that is gullable enough to sign up. They do a great job enticing you with the press release and "apparent" 3rd party validation. Now, conveniently for them, I can't get through to them. Forget this online support. I got message after message that someone would be with me "shortly". Shortly is a subjective term especially when compared to eternity, which is how long it will probably take me to get this rectified. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! If anyone has success getting their money back please let me know how you did it.

• Ha
      28th of Sep, 2009

SCAM! How true! I cancelled on the 28th of September and they charged my account on that same day AFTER I cancelled. Charged for a 30 day supply when they already sent me 2 months worth. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

28th of Sep, 2009

LIFEBERRY dose the same thing charge you and even kept the product this is a HUGE SCAM.

28th of Sep, 2009

DON"T DO ANY TRIALS on this berry stuff so far my card has been charged 4 times and I Don't even have the products. they were sent and refused and they charged me without refunding. I called and they said sorry.

LIFEBERRY is REALLY BAD ! !

• Ts
      17th of Oct, 2009

Call the number on your bank statement, for the charge, and they will refund it periodically.

I mentioned that I would get it back one way or another, either through an investigation with my bank, a direct refund from the company, or an outside legal associate.

You should not have to return the product, or pay anything other then the shipping charge ($1.99)

• Sc
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I got scammed too. I thought I read all the fine print pretty closely on the web site but, unfortunately, didn't read the terms & conditions as closely as I thought as that's where it was apparently hidden. However, I did call my credit card company and they have had a boat-load of calls on this and knew immediately what it was. They said they couldn't refund the one charge because it was prior to my cancellation but they noted on my account that I cancelled and they actually transferred me to the scam company where I promptly cancelled, got a cancellation number, and then called my credit card company back to have them add the cancellation number to the account. This company is ###... They also know they're pulling a scam because the original charge for 99 cents showed up on my charge bill as "Revampdetox" and the follow-up rip-off scam charge showed up as "Naturedetox". When they deal under 2 different names, that tells you all you need to know (too late, unfortunately).

• Cm
      1st of Nov, 2009

I am also going through the same thing. I also cancelled my order. Low and behold I went to check my bank statement and found not 1 but 2 charges for 78.53 that I didn't authorized. I called them and they informed me that in order to get credited I needed to send back the product. Hello, I told them how am I suppose to send a product back that I didn't even received. I told them I want a refund they informed me they would put in a request and if I don't see a refund to my checking account within 5-7 days to call back. I still need to deal with a so called purchase for naturedetox for the same amount. Is there anyway we can stop these companies.